Close

Thread: Championships

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Championships

Hi everyone my names chris. I love this game. Its so much better than mtg or yugi in my opinion and I want to see this get big in the physical region. Id love to see and go to and hopefully participate in real life tournys and world championships.this game can do it. Im in the tennessee region and want to know how I can help make this possible. Im allready showinh people the game and getting them ready tp buy when the first set comes out but I want to do more. Any ideas? Anyone else in same boat at me?
    Last edited by Kaiyne; 02-19-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums, Chris! Glad to see we have such a big Shadow Era fan. ^^

We should have online ordering up later but it may be better if your local shops carried the cards. To help ensure this, if you haven't already done so, you should contact your local hobby/game shops about carrying the Shadow Era cards. They just need to email kyle@wulven.com for distribution details.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually did allready discuss this with my local tcg shop and I will give him the link thank you. Is there anything else I could do to help out? And I am a huge fan big yugi and mtg player and this is hands down my favorate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If theres anyone on here in tennessee we nees to get somthimg started for shadow era fersure. Im going to be hosting small games in my town cleveland

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the good word at your local TCG shop! We will have some forums for the physical card game, in the near future, to centralize discussion regarding the physical game and facilitate things like organized play events. It'll then be much easier to find other Cleveland players and players from around the world, actually; not just Cleveland, TN. ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    K awesome that sounds good