Close

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GustCM2 View Post
    Forge Mastery - 3cc
    Warrior and Elemental Ability - Attachment
    Target Armor you control cannot be targeted by enemy cards. If your hero takes Fire Damage, heals 2 damage and draw 1 card.

Combos with: Nova Infusion
    Creates an indestructible armor (unless it runs out of durability) and turns Nova Infusion into an efficient draw engine. If the healing factor is too much to handle, just reduce it to 1 after testing. The combo is already expensive (Nova Infusion costs 6 resources)

Ice Shard / Fire Shard / Electrical Shard / Poison Shard - 3cc, 4cc or 5cc (I can't decide)
    Mage Item - Artifact
    Destroy any other Shard that is active on your side of the field. Any Ice/Fire/Electrical/Poison attack deals 1 extra damage.

Combos With: Eladwen, Nishaven, Majiya, Fireball, Lightning Strike, Engulfing Flames, Poison Gas, Cobra Demon, Molten Destroyer, etc...
    You can only have one kind of Shard on your side of the field, so it's better to chose on what element your mage deck will focus. The opposing player can use the bonus damage too.
    If it turns out to be overpower, try a version with durability. 1cc or 2cc, active for 3 turns.
    Yes! I'm not super opinionated about the shards, but nova infusion NEEDs a good combo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Target

Target

Cost 3

Hunter ability

Targeted ally can be team attacked. Add x to total damage, where x is number of ally attacking simultaneously.

Team attack allows simultaneous attack by ally creatures to an specified target. The counter attack occurs after all damages to the target occurs.

Idea is to strengthen multiple ally even weaker ones when playing hunter deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blacksmith

Cost 2

Human Warrior ally 0/3

All weapon or armor you cast costs one less.

Clearly boosts the use of weapons and armors.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All Alone - 3cc or 4cc
    Neutral ability
    Ongoing: Player's Hero takes 2 (or 3) damage for not having any ally on the field at the start of their turn.
    OR
    Ongoing: Player loses 2 (or 3) resources for not having any ally on the field at the start of their turn.

Now that would take care of those freaks that don't use any allies in their deck.
    Combo would be having allies on the field LOL.....But I think it is fair because If they end up killing your allies on the start of your turn you suffer too.
    What do you think????

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Soulmate

Priest item 3

1: sacrifice a target ally, and add its attack or health to selected ally.

This will give more firepower to the priest deck and also despite still same human ally pool to choose from, it adds unique play to priest deck. For instance, summon Puwen Bloodhelm and Kristoffer Wyld on the same turn and add Puwens attack to Kristopher. You now have 3 attack creature with haste.
    Last edited by houshasen; 02-17-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always enjoyed playing fairy rogues im mtg. I want a card that's like bitter blossom but for mages.
    1cc at the beginning of your turn you lose one life and get a 1/1 token. (make the tokens fairies as well ;D)

Also I thought this could be and interesting Mage ally.
    "Sinister summon" 3cc 4/4 unique: the controller of "sinister summoning" takes 2 damage at the beginning of their turn. (Stats may be op)

Actually I changed my mind it wouldn't be that op since you could cripple it, break it's ankles, and hide from it.
    Last edited by Upsidedown; 02-17-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Berserk

2cc
    Human Ability - Attachment

At the start of ally controller's turn, Target opposing or friendly ally gains +1 attack and loses 1 health when Berserk is attached.

Health loss cannot be reduced by ally armor or ability.

If it is OP, you can add "Ally cannot gain any other bonuses".
    Last edited by Berdugo; 02-17-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does this combo already exist? When you play pleasure from pain and shard at the same time you get the pleasure from pain bonus?

Pete
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Musketeers

Rather than the specific, I would like to propose a new subcategory i.e. either affiliation, race, or subclass type to some cards so combo interaction becomes broader than one to one, but not applying to all existing cards which could potentially ruin the balance. I'd rather do shinsengumi (Japanese samurai groups, but no one probably know about, so example here is made by using famous Musketeers)

Athos 3
    Human warrior ally - Musketeers
    2/2
    All muskateers adds 1 to attack for each musketeers including this one.

Porthos 3
    All musketeers adds 1 to health for each musketeers including this one.

Aramis
    All musketeers gains defense ability including this one.

When all three types of the musketeers are in play, all gains stealth.

Similar concept can be applied to create dwarf combo etc.