Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arebelspy View Post
    ..in most decks.

it has a place in a few
    Yar. Some heroes don't have very good access to much card drawing, and a couple Bazaars can really help.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only reason to play Bazaar is if you play a Mill deck and use 40+ cards...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ive seen a couple eladwen decks use bazaar to good effect mainly it doesnt often matter what cards your opponent gets when you are able to double sandra and drop Aeon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think it is good to post decks, for the very reasons that you (the op) advise against it.

You get stronger competition against your deck type and you get variations on your deck type that might be better. I prefer a harder challenge than keeping things a secret. I prefer to win because I am a better player.

Somewhere on the earth or maybe heaven or hell ,guess for yourself .
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Narziss View Post
    I think it is good to post decks, for the very reasons that you (the op) advise against it.

You get stronger competition against your deck type and you get variations on your deck type that might be better. I prefer a harder challenge than keeping things a secret. I prefer to win because I am a better player.
    Well,to tell the truth,i rather have suprise factor in my victory.This will make your opponent mind mendling due to your hard-to-understand deck.I am now using Zaladar deck,thus i still need to keep some suprise for opponent.Well,i will like to say " suprise" when drawing out my card.
    Wolves are proud with their own.But when a wolf is banished from it's tribe,it turns into lone wolf.A wolf being alone but still proud it's own and fight with might ,alone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not so much worried about top players knowing my deck, that is easily conceived with the tiny pool of cards we have currently, but what I'm more annoyed with is the tons of people who copy the deck you post to the letter thinking they can win off of it. That's probably why there are so many damn Eladwen decks everywhere because the guy who thought the deck up posted it and explained why each card is useful and whatnot.

I'm just tired of fighting Eladwen after Eladwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by guustavooo View Post
    If you use a top tier deck the opponent knows it card-by-card just seeing your Hero.
    Correct. It's not like we have thousands of cards to choose from at this point. Top players are naturally packing the good stuff and using standardized decks. Casual players are using a suboptimal deck so few people are actually looking at their deck seriously, let alone learning it for future games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderick View Post
    That's probably why there are so many damn Eladwen decks everywhere because the guy who thought the deck up posted it and explained why each card is useful and whatnot.
    ... or just because browsing merchant cards will scream "must use" when you're familiar with Magic/WoW CCG.

... or because a couple of games against human mages will show you it is the best option