Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moonstalker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    So essentially my deck should be 41?
    No, should be at 45. Add 4 Bad Santa and you basically have my Darkclaw deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol yeah 4 bad santa can deal 12 damages

So essentially my deck should be 41?
    this is your deck, tweak it, and test it yourself, pls don't bind your deck to any number lol.
    Last edited by watermonster; 03-08-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by watermonster View Post
    p/s: you probably didn't know it yet but if you cast captured prey and rapid bite at 1 ally, he/she still can atk till rapid bite's effect wear off
    I really didn't know that :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it only work if you cast rapid bite then captured prey, the opposite won't work, so you can't store a captured ally as your backup ally )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It only works if you play Rabid Bite first and then Captured Prey? I would've thought it'd be the other way around; from the description of the cards. But I haven't played a Darkclaw deck in a long time so what do I know.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alright, been testing this with everything maxed at 4 and 4 bad santas.. I definately outlast people, but I feel the consistency has gone down. Curious.. is there a number people want there decks to be around?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I made some big edits. I found I really don't like Bazaar as a card. It's just as terrible as Howling Mine is in MTG. No reason to run it at all. I found that the Plasma Behemoths add some much needed damage to the deck... Not sure if they're the right choice though. What do you guys think?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the only problem with plasma behemoth is eladwen will having a ton of shadow built up by the time you can play him and can usually take him down real fast.

i wouldnt try to run without bazaar. you need to cycle through your deck at a decent clip. i see a lot of darkclaw players skip playing resources because their hand is full of decent cards. this makes it very hard to keep up with some opponents in a critical time in the game when you need to to play 2-3 spells in one turn to keep from being overwhelmed. i play whatever i need to to keep my life as close to 28 as possible and worry about the deck count later.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by imanujakku View Post
    the only problem with plasma behemoth is eladwen will having a ton of shadow built up by the time you can play him and can usually take him down real fast.

i wouldnt try to run without bazaar. you need to cycle through your deck at a decent clip. i see a lot of darkclaw players skip playing resources because their hand is full of decent cards. this makes it very hard to keep up with some opponents in a critical time in the game when you need to to play 2-3 spells in one turn to keep from being overwhelmed. i play whatever i need to to keep my life as close to 28 as possible and worry about the deck count later.
    Alright.. I guess I might try adding the bazaars back in. What do you think with the Gargoyle over the Behemoth?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gargoyle may prevent you from healing, the could just ignore that 2 damages and kill you instead. Behemoth can use spell in rain delay and also Eladwen can't kill 2 Behemoth at 1 turn so you may save it. But personally I use deathbone to still deal some damage no matter what.