Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry, so i can reset my account? it means that i reset all the cards and that's it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yep your cards are reset along with any you purchased but your gold and SC earned are unaffected. just click on the support button on the Home screen of this site and follow the prompts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually, your gold will be destroyed when you reset. When you reset, you'll start anew so you'll get the starting 500G but any gold you had previously, whether more or less, will be gone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Odd. When I first signed up I played one AI match then reset just to see how it worked and I kept the 20g I had won... haven't tried it again but maybe it was a glitch. Anyway, I want to thank everyone who has lent an opinion to this post. I have decided to just sit on the base deck until the update. I'll just build a steady supply of Gold and SC through AI and PvP so I can stock up later. And Yes I know I can buy gold/sc's but I have a hang up about spending real money to acquire in game money. I like that I can still achieve the same things in this game as those who spend $20, $50, whatever for SC's without having to do it myself. It just takes me longer.

It just occurred to me, when the update drops, will the starter decks be uodated to include the new cards? If so isn't that a bit unfair to existing players who have to spend gold/sc's on cards which new players get automatically?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The next update will change the card pool for card packs so you'll potentially get the new cards in the card packs as well. As for unfairness, I'm not going to comment on that since it's been discussed before and I'm too lazy to get into that again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fair enough.. I'm not trying to pick an argument or whatever. I'll drop it. Would you by any chance be able to point me to a specific thread that discussed the topic. Again, I'm not disagreeing with you I would just like to see other opinions on the matter?

Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm kinda indifferent on the topic actually. The issue's been brought up a few times so I'm just bored by it. I'll try to dig up this one good thread but I have to try and find it. I'll edit this post once I find it.

EDIT: There was a particular thread I was thinking of but I couldn't find it. The opening post talked about how the person puchased like 12 boosters and this was another thread besides hundesbau's. Anyways, here's two others.
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....lete-Card-List
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....boosterpack-!-!
    Last edited by AnAdolt; 03-09-2011 at 11:28 PM. Reason: add edit comment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    appreciate it AnAdolt.. If you have the time great...
    If you can't find it, no big deal.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's another one regarding complaints about boosters. Still can't find the one I'm thinking of though. Well, I give up, I can't find it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The human warrior deck is a very good starting point imho. Even the basic deck can get you somewhere, and you can use multiple tricks. When you have enough gold to buy cards, there are many cheap commons or uncommons to pick up, and the upcoming weapons should make it even more fun.

Priests can be very fun but need to buy much more cards for the deck to be viable, and it's a defensive-only playstyle.

Elementalists and Wulven also require many cards and they are more powerful than most classes. Generally better in defense, you can play the elem aggressively.

Avoid hunters until the next update unles you really like to suffer.