Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logged Out

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Logged Out

(Too) Many times I've been logged out from Test Server. It never happened in the Game Server, and I can play in GAME when I can't play in TEST: I can't understand the cause.
    Can anyone help me?
    IGN: 17 invernofreddo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a new feature, you are only allowed to log in once from the same account. If you log in again on a different browser window or something, the old one will soon get kicked out.

If you're sure that you are only playing in one browser window, please describe if you can reproduce this behavior or if it seems to happen when you do certain things.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, I'm sure that it happens while I'm playing only in one browser window at time, but I haven't realized the way to reproduce it. It seems random. Any way, if I find how to determine that behavior I will write here immediately.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Boot Windows, run Internet Explorer, open new tab and play Shadow Era Test. Logoff Shadow Era but don't close tab. Run Chrome (home page S.E. Test); login; after a while "logged out".

Few minutes later
    Boot Windows, run I.E., read Wikipedia, open new tab and play S.E. Test.: after a while "logged out".
    Last edited by invernofreddo; 02-14-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Few minutes ago, at the end of a game against Akantor, I saw in the grid I was playing against Ramirez Darkclaw! But my screen was showing the grid of poeple waiting or playing or games finished. It was impossible for me to enter in the game, because for the system I was already playing.

Yesterday I had the "logged out" problem, but after Windows boot I had only played the logged out session of S.E. Test.

So now I begin to think my problem isn't tied to the log out routine.

I think perhaps in the chain "my system, my Internet provider, Shadow Era Servers" there is a kind of echo that duplicate, with delay, commands.
    This mechanism would explain the persistent problem when I command to buy one card, often I buy two or three cards of that type.

The strange is that I never found this behaviour outside S.E.
    In the other side I found in the S.E. forum only two messages about problems you can explain in such a way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried the prior outlined steps to reproduce the issue but I stayed logged in on Chrome; although, it was a barebones test and I didn't play or do other stuff. But I'm guessing there's some network issue that's causing the logout and transaction problems for you as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    I tried the prior outlined steps to reproduce the issue but I stayed logged in on Chrome; although, it was a barebones test and I didn't play or do other stuff. But I'm guessing there's some network issue that's causing the logout and transaction problems for you as well.
    Hmm.

All this made me realize something.

Anadolt needs an avatar
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    Hmm.

All this made me realize something.

Anadolt needs an avatar
    +1 true story
    Proud member of the Shadow Era Design Team
    Love and Peace!
    Former Physical World Champion
    Card Advantage 101

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know if it means anything, but I've experinced this directly after a match where the "disconnected quitting in 30...29" thing showed up at least once. I was able to finish the match, but was logged off the moment "victory" appeared on the screen.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The no Wi-Fi icon indicates you're not currently connected to the server. In some cases, your device may be connected to the local router/access point but you're not connected to the internet. This usually caused by a network issue but sometimes can be caused by a bug. I don't think this is related to the logout issue discussed here. The new logout feature will bring you back to the login screen and you'll see a message that says, ""You have been logged out".