2x What Big Teeth
    2x Regeneration
    3x Pack Alpha
    2x Bloodlust
    1x Here Be Monsters
    1x Bazaar
    1x Bad Santa
    2x Wrath of the Forest

is this a good deck plz tell me if you have suggestions be sure to post them in this thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have the right idea but weapons aren't the best used with moonstalker. Also if your going to use plasma behemoth, four is best and 4 wrath of the forest is recommended. Try and have less 1 or 2 cards. In most cases you should have 3 or 4.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What big teeth are not necessarily bad for Moonstalker but it depends on how you use them. It's good for defending against low cost allies, finishing kills and some item destruction, as well as some occasional additional damage to the hero. Speed strike though is in general not very useful for Moonstalker. There are better cards out there for this deck.

Here are some of my thoughts:

In general – yes, cut down the variety of cards in your deck. Try to have 3 or 4 of almost every one. By having less different cards in the deck you know better what card to expect and rely more on strategic choices rather than luck.

To cut down some cards try to give some theme to the deck for example early game rush with +attack cards, lower cost allies and a good draw, or later game, control style with 4 Captured prey (which btw is not bad idea for other strategies also), 4 Plasma Behemoth, maybe 2 or more Shadow Knights, and remove the low cost Snakes and possibly Blood lust.

Bazaar is good if you play many allies and is always good against warriors with blood frenzy. If you decide to play fewer higher cost allies and more abilities, it's not necessarily good idea. Bad Santa's are maybe better.
    Last edited by Arston; 02-12-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with the post above. As a Moonstalker you defiantly need a reliable draw engine. Running out of cards in the mid game is the worst thing possible. On the one hand cards like Bazaar and Bad Santa might be a good addition to your Wrath of the Forest. I personaly prefer Bad Santa because a Bazaar can be destroyed easily. And on the other hand you can add Shadow Knights, the might not have the most HP but an awesome ability.

Also consider to add Lone Wulf. Its very useful especial against priests and mages. The moment your opponent clean the board you get 2 health. When you decide to play a unit after that and your opponent play a Retreat because your unit is an mighty 5cc ally you get another 2 health and so on.

Finally I have some doupts about your late game strength. Your deck is heavly based on cheap units which is of course not wrong. Wulven have with good chanses to make some early aggression but have difficulties to keep the pressur on if the dont switch to higher units. Surly this is just my impression of gameplay but Moonstalker has the tendency for longer games. So i would suggest to play just as you whant and watch yourself closly. Which cards are usally only recourse and which cards do you whant to draw badly in some moments?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

the new version of the deck

ok here it is i increased the number of cards by 4 because i couldn't decide what to remove if you want suggest what to remove then do

Hero:
    Moonstalker

Allies:
    4x Plasma Behemoth
    4x Belladonna
    3x Bad Wolf
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Shadow Knight
    4x Pack Wolf

items, armor, and abilities
    4x Captured Prey
    3x Now You're Mine
    4x Lone Wolf <-------- lol he has a Ipad/Tablet in its hands
    3x Pack Alpha
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Wrath Of The Forest

ok don't hold back did it get better or worse?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Certainly better than the op, but definitely try to keep the deck size to 40 cards (or at least close).

I'd drop some Lone Wolf's to maybe 2, if you want to use them or drop them from the deck completely – your preference. Larus' advice on its use is not bad but I personally don't like LW a lot in ally-based deck.

If you want to drop more cards, I'd take out one Wrath of the Forest, or maybe two, if you have something better to include, but having it on the board early does help, so I'd keep 3 in the deck.

Possibly cut down Belladonna... Maybe put one more Pack Alpha and/or Now You're Mine. These are just suggestions to test, not necessarily improvements.

My best advise is to do what I do: start Excel spreadsheet and note down after every match who you played with, which cards served you well, which didn't and notes on how you think would have improved this match (in game choices or deck changes). Keep statistics on how you do against different classes. Look and think about the matches after you finish them. If you consider changing a card, look back on how it has served you in different situations and how often you've just sacrificed it. Also try not to make changes every second match. Give each change some time to see how it performs in different situations/matches.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for the idea you gave me an idea for the 100 game deck test

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh wow, just saw what I've written When I said "Maybe put one more Pack Alpha " I meant Pack Wolf but you already have 4 of them. Pack Alpha is not good. Especially in the current game version. It's too expensive for what it does. I'd drop it off the deck completely.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can add 2x Ogloth the Glutton and 4x Fire Snake, after that, 4x Rain Delay. Best Combo to increase attack and health ( Ogloth the Glutton kill Fire Snake increase 1 attack and 1 health, that mean you can increase to 7 attack 10 health just with Fire Snake in 4 turn, and more if you kill opposing ally, I 've increased this card to 15 attack 18 health and win easily ), and Rain Delay + Moonstalker with his ability + Plasma Behemoth + Thaddeus is another great combo you must have in Wulven deck ( you can direct damage up to 10 to your opponents in one turn ( if you have more than 8 resources ), and forget about your opponents hero and allies, they can't attack you in 2 turn with Rain Delay and 1 turn with Moonstalker's ability, and they just use magic like fireball if they want to hurt you)

Wulven deck also have another combo to increase health, but I don't use it, because it's useless with Hunter, Mage, and Shadow
    Last edited by BIBUBO; 01-20-2013 at 07:20 PM.