Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My Introduction: 0gAusp

Hi,
    I'm 0gAusp and I've been playing Shadow Era for 2 days. I think the game is superb. I've been reading this forum from day 1 for guides but I've decided to join and give my contribution to the "Player Auctions" thread, since I found it to be an interesting topic. I'm Jamaican and I have a lot of experience with forums (forum admin somewhere).
    I read the GondorianDotCom three part beginner's guide and he/she said I would get special treatment if I mentioned it... lmao.

So, that's that. I would very much like to find myself with a group of players that I can learn from and return the same in whatever way I can. Send me a PM or just state your intentions here.

Looking forward to it,
    ~Ausp.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are you looking for a guild, or just friends? Glad you enjoy the game, I think its terrible that its in my iphone, reminding me to play it everyday.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums, OgAusp!

^ that was the special treatment by the way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome and good luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Greetings, and good luck gaming.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hello there ^_____^
    I just joined about about two weeks ago. Everyone here is pretty nice ^-^ (once you get to know them (they might be a little....interesting at first, but trust me, they are really cool ^-^)). This community is great! And full of people that will help you out! I would help you.....but I suck....and I'm currently looking for help myself ^-^'.....well just wanted to say good luck ! And welcome ^_____^

Lady Apsara

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hey there!

I hope the guide was useful.

If you are looking to join up with a group of players then I highly recommend the recently formed ASF guild which Lady Apsara also just joined.

There is a thread about ASF in the Gameplay-->Guilds section.

You are sure to get lots of special treatment there.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the community!
    SE is even better once you start to know the people you're playing against, so now that you've joined feel free to poke around and ger to know everyone.

If you're playing from PC you can even access the Unofficial Chat room, where lots of us hang out between and during games. GDC has even been kind enough to create a setup where you can do both at the same time, which can be found HERE!

If you're using Android or iOS to play, there's apps that can set you up in the chat room as well, so feel free to PM me for that info as well.

Welcome aboard!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    Are you looking for a guild, or just friends? Glad you enjoy the game, I think its terrible that its in my iphone, reminding me to play it everyday.
    A guild with friends would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Welcome to the forums, OgAusp!

^ that was the special treatment by the way.
    Lmao. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Apsara View Post
    Hello there ^_____^
    I just joined about about two weeks ago. Everyone here is pretty nice ^-^ (once you get to know them (they might be a little....interesting at first, but trust me, they are really cool ^-^)). This community is great! And full of people that will help you out! I would help you.....but I suck....and I'm currently looking for help myself ^-^'.....well just wanted to say good luck ! And welcome ^_____^

Lady Apsara
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to the community. From what I've observed so far, I've been impressed.
    Don't worry about help. There are tons here. The journey to get better is what is most fun, most of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    Hey there!

I hope the guide was useful.

If you are looking to join up with a group of players then I highly recommend the recently formed ASF guild which Lady Apsara also just joined.

There is a thread about ASF in the Gameplay-->Guilds section.

You are sure to get lots of special treatment there.
    It was very detailed and provided much insight for a beginner's stand point. Thank you for taking the time out to do it and all the other things that you have developed so far. I can tell you have very deep roots in this community. I already have much respect for you.
    I'll check ASF out. I've been going through and I also see A1 -Acolytes as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    Welcome to the community!
    SE is even better once you start to know the people you're playing against, so now that you've joined feel free to poke around and ger to know everyone.

If you're playing from PC you can even access the Unofficial Chat room, where lots of us hang out between and during games. GDC has even been kind enough to create a setup where you can do both at the same time, which can be found HERE!

If you're using Android or iOS to play, there's apps that can set you up in the chat room as well, so feel free to PM me for that info as well.

Welcome aboard!
    Well, I couldn't resist poking around to begin with. Its what got me here. I've already been on the official chatroom and have used that overlay framed version. Just to show how much I've already poked around.
    Now, I am using the deck editor (another GDC product) and have been utilising the test version. I'm trying to develop a solid deck to work towards on the official version. I have already read "The Rule of Six" and many other utility threads and discussions. So, I think I am geared towards theorycrafting and deckbuilding a bit, while I slowly gain experience from matches. I just need some friends now to make my experience all the more grand.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcomes guys. I appreciate it and I look forward to getting to know each of you have great games and good times.
    Last edited by OgAusp; 02-12-2012 at 01:24 AM.