Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nevermind, yay for Wulven

I purchased some booster boxes from the pre-order because I was interested in the free shadow crystals bonus. I believed that I would be able to use these crystals to get all the cards I wanted and build decks for all of the heroes in anticipation of tournaments some day, but now I realize that I can only ever use Eladwen, even though I have enough crystals to purchase about 250 packs, far more than I will ever need to tweak this stupid Eladwen deck. All of these extra shadow crystals are pretty much completely worthless and I feel like I got ripped off on them. After all, what good is the promise of a million shadow crystals when you find out you can never use that many for one deck.

I'm sure Wulven doesn't really give a damn that I'm dissatisfied with my purchase before I ever even received the cards, but if there's any real people working for Wulven I would like to ask if there is a way that I can build other accounts for all the other heroes and have my crystals spread across those accounts, so at least there is a realistic use for them, besides enticing me to hand over my money for nothing?
    Last edited by lain21us; 02-10-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: E

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You can just buy other heroes and that will allow you to use any cards associated with them. You can own 4x of every card and build any deck.

As for transferring crystals you can by contacting support@shadowera.com
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh man, sorry, I guess I was going off some old information. My bad.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    No Problem, figured you had wrong info
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<