Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Darkclaw vs. Ter Adun 75 cards = Darkclaw Fail

So I have run in to this person twice this week now, and both times they have royally smacked me down. I play a 34 card Darkclaw deck and can either whittle away their HP or draw them to death. However, this Ter Adun deck with 75 cards seems to be an absolute Darkclaw killer... It doesn't matter how long it takes them to get allies as they can just erase my "what big teeth" card if I ever decide to use it. This also means they can spend as much time as they want tossing out a cadre of Darkclaw slaughtering, wulven skinning, dog neutering allies.

Any ideas here? I use your basic Darkclaw method... I was considering adding a couple deathbones for increased damage output against allies when necessary. I like to call it the Kamikazi Method.

(I tried searching for this but didn't see anything, my apologies for a repost if it is. I'll gladly accept links as responses if this is the case)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

supermof's deck

Yeah, I saw this post - I agree with some of the points in there but also have trouble finding the items I need if my deck is any bigger than 38. Also, a lot of what is discussed in there has to do with defeating eladwen, which usually isn't a problem for me. Mijaya can be a problem from time to time, depending on who you play. But this Ter Adun deck with 75 cards has proven impossible to beat. I'm not sure if it's just some noob who gets lucky with the card draws or if having this many is intentional. Forgot to write down a name so I am hoping to encounter this person again to post more information and see what their rating is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    75 card Ter Adun is just not a winnable matchup for solo Darkclaw. Like you said, you can't win unless you beat down the hero with WBT, and Ter Adun can blow it up at will. And you're definitely not going to deck him out.

If I were you, I'd just surrender when you get that matchup, and take solace in the fact that 75 card Ter Adun is probably not going to be winning too many other matchups.
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    If I were you, I'd just surrender when you get that matchup, and take solace in the fact that 75 card Ter Adun is probably not going to be winning too many other matchups.
    Hah! Love it, and totally true. The problem with building a deck so specifically made for taking out Darkclaw is just that, it's useless otherwise. Unless they also drop out of every match which isn't Darkclaw just to have a surefire win every time.

Can't wait for new cards... When the card selection starts to increase we will see more deck variance and more options for this sort of situation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah they are building Darkclaw killer after few times run out of cards and will regret when they face other decks lol