Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unhappy I just bought Crystals on my Phone but error and no crystals in account after purch

I bought the get 600 for $4.99 deal on my phone. I received the email form the Android market of completion of purchase. My phone was unable to reconnect to the server just at the tail end of completion. My client dose not reflect my purchase. Did I just loose the purchase I made? I see that the server is down. I was unaware of it being down while I was purchasing. I don't mind if I don't have immediate access to my crystals, I just want to know that my purchase will be redeemed on my account.
    I was unsure where to post this, I also checked My PC Client to see if it was just my Phone. My Client, also dose not reflect my purchase, nor can It connect to the server. It dose let me access the game and play a match if I wanted.

If I need to email someone concerning this please point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your time,

~Gridlost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Send an email to either support@shadowera.com or sales@wulven.com and they should be able to set you up. A similar thing happened to me a while back and after while it was easily solved.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In-app purchase issues should be directed to support@shadowera.com. At the moment, sales@wulven.com is only for the physical card orders.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    In-app purchase issues should be directed to support@shadowera.com. At the moment, sales@wulven.com is only for the physical card orders.
    thank you! I also noticed there was a link on the market Email. I sent them a email. If I dont here back from that avenue, and my Purchased has not been creddited, then I will try the support email you have suggested.

Thank you for your time!

Gridlost