Close

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Physical Card Pre-Orders Tops $140,000

Reaching $140,000+ in just over 30 days has proven that Shadow Era is a prominent but promising game. We haven't been sitting on the digital shelves for long and soon we will be hitting store shelves; marching our success into new realms.

Shadow Era is definitely a force to be reckoned with and like any great force, we're comprised of a strong and loyal army known as our fans. A team of us work on Shadow Era but to see the scale of all the players working collectively as we conquered milestone after milestone has just been amazing. People gave not only financial support but dedicated their time promoting the game and even helped field questions. Everyone here is a part of something big but it is only big because of everyone that is here and on behalf of Wulven Game Studios, I want to extend our sincere appreciation to everyone playing Shadow Era.

The game debuted almost a year ago and it has been a great honor to be a part of Shadow Era. I'm both excited and eager to see just how far we will be in another year.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool, thanks buddy.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just... +1

Can't add anything to that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it certainly was a lot more exciting than I expected. Came into it all quite late (seeing about 7-8 days left) and was finding myself amazed and the consistent climb the funding made daily...or even hourly. I've watched a few kickstarter programs in the past and I've never seen anything as successful as this. I can only hope that it continues into the future and we see this game grow.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was happy to see we met the goal of $20k. I was ecstatic to see we met it seven times over.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gaz a lot, a great game with some troubles yet ( its too young (: ) and now its important dont forget us and dont make this fantastic game in something ridiculous like M. Online , is not good idea try to get money too fast!
    Keep moving people and work to make it stronger not to be richer
    Gaz again teamwork!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by adam2003 View Post
    Gaz a lot, a great game with some troubles yet ( its too young (: ) and now its important dont forget us and dont make this fantastic game in something ridiculous like M. Online , is not good idea try to get money too fast!
    Keep moving people and work to make it stronger not to be richer
    Gaz again teamwork!!!
    I personaly think that Wulven is making one hell of a dent into mtg online's community. It's a hell of alot cheaper to play SE than it is mtg online, for one, and I honestly think the community here beats mtg's by a longshot. In my own personaly history I've seen alot of pricks on mtg online, where about 90% of the community here is helpful and respectful. Given a few more years and some more sets of cards and I think SE could topple mtg no problem. It's definitely my online CCG of choice at the moment, and for the forseable future. Keep on being awesome Wulven.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does anyone remember those days we feared we might not reach 80k? Seems like ages ago.

Congratulations, I hope this will significantly help the game. It's worth it!
    Of course I wish this would be repeated with every new expansion, though that's most likely not necessary and just my greedy me talking...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merth View Post
    I personaly think that Wulven is making one hell of a dent into mtg online's community. It's a hell of alot cheaper to play SE than it is mtg online, for one, and I honestly think the community here beats mtg's by a longshot. In my own personaly history I've seen alot of pricks on mtg online, where about 90% of the community here is helpful and respectful. Given a few more years and some more sets of cards and I think SE could topple mtg no problem. It's definitely my online CCG of choice at the moment, and for the forseable future. Keep on being awesome Wulven.
    Plus, SE has something mtgO will never have

Their own sniper cat.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    Plus, SE has something mtgO will never have

Their own sniper cat.
    +1
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha