Close

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    immature ranting time:

Now that 1.5 has been released and we got the final 200 cards... Where the Hell are my Physical cards???

On a more serious note, do we still need to confirm anything on our paypal email account? (Im hoping we could go directly to shipping as this will take a while, specially for those who purchased a lot).

Thanks!
    Team Juggernauts *ForeRunner*

IGN: TJ SO14RWIND
    LEAGUE: Red Division 3

Coming soon: Crown(12) Tournament | TWAIN Tournament | SoW Guild Challenge

“There is a difference between you and me... Yes, we both looked into the Abyss.... but when it looked back at us......you blinked!”

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think we can have the foils implemented in the next update; if not, probably the one after.

The invoices were sent out to ensure everything is in order. You only need to reply to it if there's an issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    I think we can have the foils implemented in the next update; if not, probably the one after.

The invoices were sent out to ensure everything is in order. You only need to reply to it if there's an issue.
    One question on the digital foils: is it the whole set that we be available in foil, or just the most valuable cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by --Soul Sacrifice-- View Post
    One question on the digital foils: is it the whole set that we be available in foil, or just the most valuable cards?
    It'll probably be like the physical cards. All the rares and epics. Maybe the heroes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So now that pre-orders are back out for a while longer, is it possible to upgrade an order?

PS- Foil Fire Snake = EPIC!!!!! I bet N3rd is hiding in a corner somewhere!!!!! :P
    Last edited by CoRporis; 03-15-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is the Foil Heroes pre-order bonus back now? The page still writes "pre-order customers will get all 20 [heroes] for free!"

Here's hoping, yes!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @CoRporis Yes, players can upgrade their orders, just email support@shadowera.com.

@BigChief Everyone will still get the foiled heroes, the change was that they are no longer exclusive and people can get them in booster packs as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    "A. You will get your Shadow Crystals immediately for the digital game, and the physical cards will be shipped in May 2012."

-Notthevictim

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    @BigChief Everyone will still get the foiled heroes, the change was that they are no longer exclusive and people can get them in booster packs as well.
    Oohh I see now. That's awesome, thanks!

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @BigChief Everyone will still get the foiled heroes, the change was that they are no longer exclusive and people can get them in booster packs as well.[/QUOTE]

WTH??? If it isn't exclusive, then what's the point of getting complete playset or collector's set?? Cards in TCG is all about EXCLUSIVE....sad...sader with this extension...isn't it unfair to supporters that spend like crazy during the last hours near closing date???

I don't understand base on what ground to change the hero foil to non-exclusive and even worst, for this extension...not enough fund??