Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wallpaper

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the mostly upright cards one since the cards being displayed I feel are better than the ones in the whimsical ones. The small cards one as a desktop background makes my desktop look so cluttered. . I also like the medium-sized cards look as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are a number of variables to the process:

- entire cards or just the picture (trimmed a little to avoid some of the intrusive bits)
    - scaling
    - rotation
    - haze to make cards less bright so they don't compete with what's on your desktop
    - actual cards to use: entire set or just your favorites or perhaps a very specific deck with quantites

What's your pick for the best look?
    My AI doesn't do *that* ;-) One million games completed and still going. Card pool: 572.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like your wallpapers. What resolution are they at? They stretch a little on 1080p res. I don't like small cards much because they look very eye-tiring. I like mostly upright ones, I dropped my deck and medium sized ones

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    I like your wallpapers. What resolution are they at? They stretch a little on 1080p res. I don't like small cards much because they look very eye-tiring. I like mostly upright ones, I dropped my deck and medium sized ones
    They are 1680 x 1050 (the size of my 20-inch iMac). I imagine you could use some sort of graphics program to crop or expand it if the desktop wallpaper logic isn't doing nice things. I just checked on my computer and selecting a wrong-sized graphic as a new desktop seems to stretch/shrink as needed without an option to override, so using another tool to coax it to the preferred size may help.

FWIW, there are some newer wallpapers on my profile page.
    My AI doesn't do *that* ;-) One million games completed and still going. Card pool: 572.