Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1.3 Tiers?

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    I think a lot of heroes are viable now. As I shared with some of my guild mates, it's more like Tier 1/1.25/1.5 rather than Tier 1/2/3.

That's a good sign. I think the DT and PFG did a great job.
    From someone who knows the game as well as you do, and plays as many matches and heroes as you do, that's a very good sign.

I look forward to all the deck posts you'll be sharing when the full set goes live. I know they will be of the flexi type (you don't want to give away your competitive deck-building edge) but the theory you share in those posts is always worth reading.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    TBH, the tourneys are keeping me very busy. No time to do deck posts! too many tourneys!

The Flexi-deck concept is actually a good idea - since the card pool is bigger now - I'll just provide the core of a deck and you guys just add whatever you want to it. It's like a Salad - even with a few core ingredients, if you add a different dressing or add nuts/meat/fruits to it - the taste can be very different when it's done.

by the way, the tourneys nowadays have a lot of flavor and texture - makes my brain work and I like it. Some of you TOs have very good ideas and it's a good time to be a TO - since all the system is pretty well-established and players are accommodating, civil and even helps moves things along, making the job of a TO more enjoyable and easy.