Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thoughts on my new Boris deck?

I am still pretty new to this game so I just want some input on where to head with this next. Thanks!

Boris Skullcrusher

4x Puwen
    4x Blake
    2x Aldon
    2x Jasmine
    2x Sandra
    2x Birgitte

1x King's Pride
    3x War Banner
    2x Enrage
    2x Crippling Blow
    2x Shield Bash
    2x Blood Frenzy
    2x Valiant Defender

1x Retreat
    3x Reinforced Armor
    1x Special Delivery
    1x Campfire Stories
    1x Misplaced
    1x Rain Delay
    2x Extra Sharp

I know that I have to add another aldon and I think I would like to have another Jasmine as well. Im just grinding out gold right now so my funds are fairly limited but I'm still winning the majority of the time. Also my thought about the 3 Reinforced Armor's are to protect my Blake's and Birgitte's. So what do you think?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you are fairly serious about playing the game i would recommend at least buying a class deck of the physical cards as you will get 1300 shadow crystals now and another 1300 with the cards when they ship. This will be more than enough to get all the warrior cards you need now and to get the new ones in 1.30.

I would suggest dropping Sandra and getting more aldon/jasmine/birgette at least. Most of the neutral cards you have are not really very good i would drop extra sharp/rain delay/special delivery/reinforced armour/campfire and replace with more Blood Frenzy +2/Crippling Blow +1/King's Pride +1 and maybe some Jeweller's Dream and Bad Santa.

Also Smashing Blow would be a better choice than Shield Bash. Armour/weapon destruction is more used ful than 3 damage to an ally.
    Last edited by Spacescape; 02-04-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your deck is too much dependant on luck. Too many cards with little quantities. As Spacescape said, drop Sandra's and get more Jasmine/Aldon.

Try and decide which cards are important for your strategy and have more of them. For example remove some single cards and have 3 Retreat!. Just an example.