Close

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are right, but then you would have 0 shadow energy and now you get 1. I understand your point of view but surelly you understand others as well... if 3 or 4 shadow energy activation wasn't so dramatically different a lot of heros could have they ability cost reduced, like Magya or Eladwen.
    Fozeiro
    Gravebone fan since 1.23

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kay. You guys win. Destroy yet another hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    @GDC, you gave DC an ability more powerful where he is not invincible, but what do you really want to do with halved rounded down during the opponent turn ? Attack with allies will just suicide them to deal 1 or 2 damages, it's better to not attack this like in the actual version, a fireball will deal only 2 damages, a LS 1 damage, it's better to wait the next turn.. like the actual version, but now with 2 shadowfont he can bring you down on your knees before having the time to do something useful.
    That's exactly the point why his new ability is OP. You can use it more times than before, but your enemy remain not attacking nor using abilities on you in their turns because it's not worth the effort.

Someone said it before and I liked the idea of keeping the +2 attack bonus only in DC's turn. This way your enemy won't be discouraged to attack DC with their allies, as it won't be a suicidal attack.

Other thing that can be done is to put a duration in WBT. It can be a big thing, like 6~8 attacks. It's the oldest weapon of this game, by the time Kyle made the concept of this weapon DC had no way to boost his attack, so it was ok. Now the reality has changed...

There's two more things I think are abusive. The new Lone Wolf heals unnecessarily fast (I liked the idea of an infinite LW that heals only 1 per turn) and the fact that his ability reduces direct damage. Would it be too hard for him if his ability only helped with combat damage?

Of course I don't think all these suggestions should be applied. What makes DC strong is the combination of all these factors, so if the Design Team changes at least 2 of these points, DC could be a playable and not overpower hero.
    Last edited by GustCM2; 02-07-2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Add more points
    Why won't you run into rain and pray?
    Let the tears splash all over you...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Problem about DC is not being OP but NPE.
    I think allyless decks should always be cheesy (by that I mean rare exotic decks and hard to play), but with him it feels like only way to go. Yes, you can play with allies but why would you? Is that how design team wanted this hero to be?
    Allyless DC tactics feel abusive, one-sided, low reacting, boring to play against (you know exactly what will happen). The only justification that player could bring why he plays this deck is "it works". Well. It shouldn't.
    And about WBT, agreed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The problem with DC was that he was NPE. Now the problem is that he is both NPE and OP.

Drakkon, please see my post if you want an explanation as to why his ability is so much more powerful.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    Coming from you, that only make me laugh, the guy who ask his mates from A1 to play with his account because he can't reach high rating by himself, lol, people you though you're playing against GS, but it was Danae Rofl !!!

What is SE ? A hobby, it's like a handkerchief, when it's over, take an other, :P, if there's too much wrong decision, it'll be over sooner. That is all. My life doens't depend of what hero is OP or NPE, i just gave my opinion. And you come to flame me, and yes one more time your plague whining was lame, as 95% of you doing. Ahah
    Actually. Danae played three games on my account before we decided to leave it be. You can ask him yourself.

I got my amber up the rest of the way the hard way. But you bringing up things like this just proves you really don't have a leg to stand on.

Also: you're not helping your arguments here. Most people are probably starting to wonder why bother listen. Most of your posts aren't even about why dc is OP or NPE, just "Hahaha you suck gs, you got my fave card changed, I don't care that its better now. I hate you!"

Seriously. You don't care about the game, you just want to troll. I'm sorry that you feel this way, but it doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    Seriously. You don't care about the game, you just want to troll. I'm sorry that you feel this way, but it doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want.
    GS saying something like that!!!
    I've never laughed so hard in my life
    Why won't you run into rain and pray?
    Let the tears splash all over you...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GustCM2 View Post
    GS saying something like that!!!
    I've never laughed so hard in my life
    I doubt that. People with downs tend to laugh a lot.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    Actually. Danae played three games on my account before we decided to leave it be. You can ask him yourself.

I got my amber up the rest of the way the hard way. But you bringing up things like this just proves you really don't have a leg to stand on.

Also: you're not helping your arguments here. Most people are probably starting to wonder why bother listen. Most of your posts aren't even about why dc is OP or NPE, just "Hahaha you suck gs, you got my fave card changed, I don't care that its better now. I hate you!"

Huh? You were the first stating that i suck, so... Plague wasn't my fav card, so... You are the resident troll, so... It's not even funny to argue with you, and useless, you argument are just wind (btw, you said PFG tested DC, on page 10, a member of PFG said DC wasn't tested a lot... You're not even in PFG, you talk about things you don't know).
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Drakkon and GS. What a pair. How does A1 even carry on with you 2 around.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here