Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Help! A guinea pig tricked me.

I said to myself that I would avoid these forums so as to try and not become addicted to this game by getting deep into the strategy, but since I've started posting and have already gone and bought some physical cards I suspect it's going to happen anyway, so hi all!

Been playing for a week or so now I think, quite a bit of Moonstalker after trying out mages for a bit. Will probably try every hero for a while to get a feel for the game, although I do enjoy playing underused heroes the most - who needs Eladwen when you can have Banebow? :P

My history of ccgs would be a little Pokemon about 10 years ago until I realised how horrificly unbalanced it was, and in the past 5 years Yu-gi-oh competitively and a touch of Magic (blue, always blue ). It is interesting to see a game with a lack of instants in. I assume this is because it's a multi-platform online game? Either way, it's an interesting change, although I look forward to an increase in 'autotraps'.

Anyway, getting to love the game, as you may have gathered, and hope to become active in the game and on the forums. Well, hope not to, but may end up that way anyway :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome then! I've had about the same amount of play time as you maybe a tad more, (started a month ago, but had to stop for two weeks Q.Q). Hope to see you in game, have fun and good luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums, Spectrl! I'm glad you gave in and decided to post on the forums. It's a great place to hang out with lots of cool people.

By the way, I preferred playing blue in Magic as well. ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup, blue's the way to go

Thanks for the welcomes!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Black » Blue .

But combined...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums. I used to love yugioh but never played it competitively. I want to go back but it is too expensive. I found this game and loved it, and its also very cheap to make a good deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    But combined...
    Oh, absolutely. Black was always my second favourite, so no problems there!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danielson1234 View Post
    Welcome to the forums. I used to love yugioh but never played it competitively. I want to go back but it is too expensive. I found this game and loved it, and its also very cheap to make a good deck.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Although the fact that they re-release rares as commons is good for that. Don't know if i'd recommend going back to it, since they brought the motorcycles in things have gone a bit crazy :P But being serious, the deck-building strategy just isn't as fun as it once was.

As for SE, the price is one of the big attractions of this game though indeed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm blue is good but black and white is where it's at :P