Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A few sugestions

Shadowspawn : Cost 4
    Both heroes lose all stored shadow energy and take proportional damage

Elementalis :Target ally gains +1 attack and +3 heath, if the same ally is targeted twice add protector status.

Crippling blow : Target ally have half of health and attack. also lose all special abilities.
    or make it cost 3.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Shadowspawn - not a good idea, imagine I have no means to use my ability (for example my ability target ally and I play against allyless) and stored 10 shadow energy, while my opponent uses his ability all the time and than casts Shadowspawn and I take 10 damage and he takes 0. Honestly it's should be like only caster takes 2 damage because I don't see why opponent should take 2 damage also, and caster surele would time it so it would be entirely beneficial for him.

Elementalis - ok suggestion, but problem is when you have board control you don't really need that protector and when you don't this feature won't be useful, but I can imagine powering gargoyle twice and then summoning Behemoth, only problem for that gargoyle to survive, but if it disabled you still can use it, so pretty neat idea.

Crippling blow: ok suggestion, but when 1.30 will come out it would not be all that good card since you can remove it. Current version allows using ally abilities, so in row of cases you still want to kill crippled ally, thing is that's one of very few ways for a warrior to regain board control since he has no board wipes, and half of attack may still be enough to kill your only summoned ally (in conjunction with abilities).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    True.What about this:When the game freezes players go afk to win the match rigth?If the draw offer stay for more than 1 minutes without the player decline or accept the match end in a draw?

More sugestions

Transferenceraw a card from the opponent deck, if it is an ally put into play with no cost.Otherwise discard the card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Moved thread to Card Discussions forum. Suggestions like these should go there or in the Card Suggestions forum instead.