Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Cool My videos

I have decided to make some videos of who I am facing. Question is where is the best place to post them so that I can provide links to them? You think straight up upping them on youtube would be best? Any advice?

Never mind. I decided to up them on youtube. Check out my channel. Currently uploading so nothing as of yet: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sephkun?feature=mhum. I will also add comments but bare with me as I am multi tasking like a mad man, converting, uploading and typing at the same time. Please watch and comment. Also a funny thing, the three vids I made I had a victory in. May be a sign? lol, And so that I don't totally appear biased there will be 1 vids each of Eladwen and Darkclaw.

Videos in white are the ones I have processed and are being uploaded to Youtube.

1.23 Videos

Video 1: Gwenneth VS Ter

Next few will be in multiple parts due to their size and the way Fraps splits them, so please bare with me. A little synopsis of 1.23: No Logan or Jericho. Lots of bugs, some of which fixed, but a lot of new ones. Eladwen owned this patch and are barely present in the current patch. Last patch Nishaven was my main course but, and I haven't faced any of him as of yet, I believe the switch will be towarsds Eladwens.

Video 2: A three parter - Gwenneth vs Boris Part 1, Gwenneth vs Boris Part 2, Gwenneth vs Boris Part 3
    Video 3: Gwenneth vs Neshaven. As promised - Video 4: Gwenneth vs Eladwen, Video 5: Gwenneth vs Zaladar
    Video 6: Gwenneth vs Zhanna, Video 7: Gwenneth vs Elementalis, Video 8: Gwenneth vs Gravebone
    Video 9: Gwenneth vs Darkclaw, Video 10: Gwenneth vs Banebow, Video 11: Gwenneth Mirror, Video 12: Gwenneth vs Victor
    Video 13: Gwenneth vs Amber, Video 14: Gwenneth vs Moonstalker, Video 15: Gwenneth vs Majiya

OK guys since the new patch has rolled in expect new vids coming Soon(TM). The first vid is already being uploaded and will be shared here in about 20 mins. Also I forgot to upload the Majiya match from 1.23 so expect that as well.

1.24 Videos

Video 1: Gwenneth vs Gravebone (Credit goes out to Jovai who watched this vid and let me know it had the wrong name ><)
    Video 2: Gwenneth vs Boris, Video 3: Gwenneth vs Eladwen, Video 4: Gwenneth vs Zhanna
    Video 5: Gwenneth vs Victor: Part 1, Part 2 (incomplete because I ran out of HDD on my partition >< but at least you'll see Hunters playing on a whole 'nother level!)
    Video 6: Gwenneth vs Darkclaw: Part 1, Part 2 (epic trade-off game! So epic it had to be split into 2 vids, 20 minutes. Could have lasted longer with the same result but I guess he bailed.)
    Video 7: Gwenneth vs Majiya (Another epic battle. It was a close one)
    Video 8: Gwenneth vs Elementalis: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (Another EPIC battle! Half hour long. Could have shortened it but....well you'll see if you watch )
    Video 9: Gwenneth vs Zaladar: Part 1, Part 2

I guess now is a good time to cut the 1.24 vids, since the patch is about to be released. Stay tuned as I will be making more new vids hopefully this weekend. Overall there are a bazillion changes made. And, for anyone that hasn't noticed, the meta was primarily governed by Elementals, namely Zaladar. This is to contrast with the dominance of Eladwen back in 1.23. Also comparing to 1.23 where I managed to get 1 vid against pretty much all heroes that were available except for Logan and Jericho and Baduruu, in 1.24 the choice of opponents was lower. I prolly could have made a few more vids but the meta was significantly lower in choice. Hopefully we will see greater variety in 1.25

1.25 Videos

And we're off to the races. First up Majiya, Boris and Jericho.

Video 1: Gwenneth vs Majiya Video 2: Gwenneth vs Boris Video 3: Gwenneth vs Jericho
    Video 4: Gwenneth vs Zaladar: Part 1, Part 2 (has a sync error at the end resulting in my defeat and loss of rating)
    Video 5: Gwenneth vs Nishaven, Video 6: Gwenneth vs Amber, Video 7: Gwenneth vs Ter, Video 8: Gwenneth vs Eladwen
    Video 9: Gwenneth vs Victor (in the end I pulled a noob mistake. I knew he cast Death Trap and should have triggered it with my Puwen but somehow that slipped my mind. It would have still garnered the same result but I feel a little noobish for that stunt).
    Video 10: Gwenneth Mirror

1.26 Videos

I know I know this post hasn't been updated in ages. You can blame Dragon Age 3 for that and my overall dissatisfaction with the current environment. Well as we all know there have been some changes, such as Majyia hands down dominance of Meta and shit-nerfing of Aeon, and some new upcoming ones regarding heroes. Well I am planning on making some more vids, hopefully before 1.27 rolls in. Meanwhile let's get started:

Video 1: Gwenneth vs Baduruu ( you heard it here first folks he's ALIVE AND KICKIN')
    Video 2: Gwenneth vs Gravebone (I believe Gravebella; TOTALLY owned me), Video 3: Gwenneth vs Boris - Part 1, Part 2

It's been a LONG while since I last uploaded a video. Well based on the JIRA Bug fix list I decided to stop making videos until either 1.27 or .28 come out in the official server. And as always thanks to those that watch my vids. Please bump .
    Last edited by Sorter; 08-19-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you can, I suggest blurring out your opponent's name.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post

lol I am a newb regarding editing ><. Dunno how. But for the next few I will see what I can do. Thanx for the advice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Why?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah why? It's not really shaming the player. They lost fair and square without any tricks/hacks/exploits. If someone can't take the fact that there's a video showing them losing, then they need to take this game more lightly. We all lose games sometimes and if someone says they don't, you can spit on their face for being a liar.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Updated 1st page with 1 more vid. Will prolly prep one more for tomorrow. Please subscribe and comment on my videos ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Everytime the cards come up to the front of the screen I have to control myself from trying to click them!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanx for the compliment. I catch them with Fraps @60FPS locked full screen and compress with divx 1080p profile. Btw there will be at least 1 more vid uploaded later today. Please subscribe, comment and rate. If there is real demand I will keep making them. Note: all vies of course are of patch 1.23 and I will list those vids per patch. So hopefully I will be making 1.24 vids soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to have to do this again >< Bump.

P.S. If you like watching these vids please bump this thread once in a while.
    Last edited by Sorter; 03-26-2011 at 03:27 AM.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you may have messed up on video 5 of 1.25, Amber is in Nishavens place. c: