Close

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: F1rstcl4ssn00b
    Started playing SE last year june. stopped and just got back.
    I play Nishaven and sometimes Boris skull crusher
    I cant say I'm a strong player but I am improving
    As for TCG experience, I play Weiss Schwarz other than Shadow Era

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry guys been away for awhile, don't worry all applications here or PMed to me are under consideration.

Also, while AA1 is still meant for newer players, we are (un)fortunately near to our desired maximum guild size. As such, we would have to be a little more selective when accepting new applicants. Forum posts/In-game activity/IRC activity would all go a long way to showing that you would be a good fit for the Acolytes.

Would like to welcome Vitality and Speed Freak to the guild!
    Last edited by pyrogene; 03-30-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We would like to welcome cyph3rx83, DrMimis and stevevai1983 to the guild!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrogene View Post
    We would like to welcome cyph3rx83, DrMimis and stevevai1983 to the guild!
    Awesome, thanks! and also welcome to my other comrades !
    Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

"P.S.
    WE HAVE TO GO BACK!"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN:HoridMatec

I started to play some months ago, Got some good decks already and rare/epic cards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: GotDamned
    Sex: Male
    Why i want to join?
    I started playing SE some weeks after it was released (respectively after the iOS version was launched)
    At first on my iDevice, later on my macbook, where i also started to play more often and got more interested.
    I often read about A1 and i read lots of Threads about your decks and strategies and also tested many combinations by myself.
    Also meanwhile i managed to get every card 4x, so i could build every deck i want.
    I don't have a favorite Hero, because i always change them after some days, to test out new decks and strategies. Before i started playing SE i played some other TCG's and even on some tournaments (but never reached first place, just some times 2nd)
    One more reason why i want to join is, that i often play against others but can't add good players so i could play again to improve our strategies and decks.I hope that you like my application and i may can join your guild.(And i hope my english is good enough )
    Last edited by GotDamned; 04-08-2012 at 12:55 AM.
    Acolytes of A1: AA1GotDamned
    „You'll never be the best, there will be always someone better than you.
    So your goal should not to be the best, but to improve yourself‟

My Summary of Great Articles all over the Forums:
    Must Read's for everyone

Wanna join a great community with great members and training partners?
    Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello! Since this post is quite old please refer me to any other site or place where I may have to give my application.

My application:

Hi I am moderately new to Shadow Era, however I've played for approximately 2 weeks but have obtained a ranking of 180 and possess 78 cards. At the moment I am playing with a Darkclaw deck but aiming towards trying out Majiya and Zhanna Mist or Jericho Spellbane.

My goal is to have fun, experience as much of the game as possible and not to spend any money and become as good as possible.

Some personal information would be that I'm swedish, I'm fairly good at the english languague and studying Geography at university. I also play a number of other computer games, spend time with the girlfriend and play football/soccer.

What I think I can contribute in the guild is as a good, loyal, social, fun and intelligent and willing to learn player. What I believe I can get out of the guild is new friends/contacts, more information and strategies regarding SE and endless of fun.

Other TCG would be Yogi-oh and pokèmon.

I've currently applied to another guild, though which one I join is probably dependent on who answers first since both seems equally as good.

Best regards

Johannes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We would like to welcome GotDamned and Nordh to the guild!

Also, just to clarify, we are still accepting applicants but because we are getting a little too big, we have to be more selective. Activity (Forum posts/In-game activity/IRC activity) is the best way to distinguish yourself and convince us you would be a good fit for the guild.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by F1rstcl4ssn00b View Post
    I play Nishaven
    I Gotta vote for this one!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: killrog

i would love to join aa1, as i want really want to dive deep into all theroretical and practical aspects of mastering this game.
    i expect that this may be more successfull and much more fun if i could walk this way together with great people sharing the same serious love (or addiction?) to SE.

and since i am already an a1 fan somehow, aa1 is the only guild i really would like to be part of.
    i like your guilds for the perfect mixture of seriously digging this game while not forgetting the fun part.

i mainly played mages, but now since i have all cards i commonly try out other heros as well, with MS being my second favorite hero after eladwen,
    but i also play all others, in order to learn as much as possible about diff. styles and decks...

i regularely try out new stuff, but whatever i do, i never got higher then 276 (not even when playing e.g a wzky deck),
    so i guess i still have a lot to learn.
    when my rating goes below 265 i always use elad to rate up again, so i guess right now she is the one i have the most experience with.

i play SE only for about two months, and i normally play every day, at least 1-2 hours, mostly more.

the only tcg i played before was the decipher star wars ccg, i really spent a lot of time on that one,
    but SE beats it now.

please consider my application,
    and please send pm in case you need further infos
    Last edited by Icebear; 04-09-2012 at 08:21 PM.