Close

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

1.309 Coming Soon to Test Server

The 1.309 update was due to hit the Test Server today, but it will be delayed for another day or so because Kyle is readying the set for printing the physical cards at the same time as applying the last of our balance changes. (All images are being replaced with higher resolution versions, card layout is changing to give more room for text, cards are being reworded to make them as clear as possible, etc, etc.)

These cosmetic changes were originally planned to be done after the 1.30x update hit, but everything is now all being done in one go to bring the printing date closer and also address the issues arising from confusing card text sooner (as opposed to in a later update).

I hope you can appreciate the logic of this move and will be able to wait patiently for a couple more days.

In the mean time, I recommend anyone who is waiting to get their hands on 1.309 on the test server to sign up for the test server now and make sure you have bought all the currently available cards on there (they cost 1 gold each) and maybe make up some decks (just with 1.29 cards) in readiness for when the new cards appear. You can then switch some cards out when you finally get your Ogloth or Molten Destroyers and start testing sooner.

http://test.shadowera.com (or http://shadowera.gondorian.com/testchat)

Ideally, there will be a lot of testing activity when 1.309 hits test server, so we can try to find and fix any as-yet-undiscovered bugs and make sure the live release is of the highest quality possible! So by getting yourself set up ready, we will literally be ahead of the game.

Thanks for your patience and support. The next update will really be worth the wait and then some!

Here are most of the card changes and additions coming in 1.309:

NOTE: These are not the final wordings and might even be incorrect, since I copy-pasted from another user's post in a different thread. It's here purely to help you deckbuild in advance of test server.

================================================== =============
    Hero changed:
    005: Gwenneth Truesight - 3SE: Target Weapon Gains +2 Attack Until The Beginning of Your Next Turn and +2 Durability.
    006: Eladwen Frostmire - 4SE: Target ally takes 4 damage and is Frozen for next 2 turns.
    007: Jericho Spellbane - 4SE: Target friendly hero or ally has all enemy attachments and negative effects removed, or target attachment is removed.
    010: Serena Thoughtripper - 3SE: Your weapons gain +2 attack until the end of your tun. If Serena deals combat damage to a Hero, that player discards a card at random.
    012: Logan Stonebreaker - 4SE: Until your next turn, your weapons gain +1 attack and any ally dealt damage by them is destroyed.
    013: Banebow - 3SE: Flaming arrow does 2 damage to up to 2 different targets. This damage cannot be reduced by ally or armor abilities.
    014: Baduruu - Drop cost to 4SE
    015: Majiya - 4SE: Draw a card. You may deal 3 damage to target ally.
    017: Darkclaw - 3SE: Until the start of your next turn, your weapons gain +2 attack and all damage to Darkclaw is halved (rounded down).

New cards:
    028: Kurt Whitehelm - Human Ally C 4CC 3/4 -1 ability damage, +1 attack when you have at least 2 other allies in play.
    033: Zoe Silversmith - Human Ally C 3CC 2/4 2CC: Target weapon gains 1 durability.
    034: Katrin the Shieldmaiden - Human Ally C 2CC 0/4 1CC: Target ally gains +2 health. This ability may not be used again whilst that ally is in play.
    035: Priest of the Light - Human Ally C 3CC 3/3 When Priest of the Light comes into play, your opponent loses 1 Shadow Energy and you gain 1 life.
    056: Cobra Demon - Shadow Ally C 4CC 1/5 Defender. Any ally damaged by the Cobra Demon is poisoned. 1SE: target ally takes 1 damage.
    057: Molten Destroyer - Shadow Ally U 5CC 4/5 Molten Destroyer deals 1 fire damage to any enemy that deals damage to it. Allies entering combat with Molten Destroyer are set ablaze.
    059: Wulven Tracker - Shadow Ally - Wulven R 4CC 2/4 When Wulven Tracker deals damage, draw a card.
    060: Ogloth the Glutton - Shadow Ally [Unique] E 6CC 3/6 Ogloth gains +1/+1 each time an ally is destroyed. 3CC: Destroy target ally with casting cost less than Ogloth's current attack.
    150: Sacrificial Lamb - Shadow Ability R 2CC Sacrifice an ally. Draw cards equal to that ally's cost, to a maximum of 3.
    152: Drain Power - Neutral Ability C 3CC Target hero loses 1SE and can not activate its hero ability until the start of your next turn. (SE may still be spent normally on other cards and items. Does not affect Shadow Energy gains.)
    153: Urgent Business - Neutral Ability C 3CC Until the end of your next turn, heroes may not attack.
    156: Severed Ties - Neutral Ability C 4CC Destroy target attached card.
    158: Master Smith - Neutral Ability C 4CC Return any weapon or armour from your graveyard to your hand.
    159: Melt Down - Neutral Ability U 3CC Destroy an item you control. Draw two cards.
    160: Ley Line Nexus - Neutral Ability R 5CC Destroy target item with cost 5 or greater. Draw a card.
    171: Black Garb - Armor U 3CC 2/1 R Any ally dealing damage to your hero is destroyed.
    172: Dome of Energy - Armor U 3CC 2/2 M/E Allies that deal damage to your hero permanently lose 1 base attack.
    173: Plate Armor - Armor U 3CC 2/2 Wa/P 0: Target ally gains 1 health.
    174: Moonlight Bracers - Armor U 3CC 2/2 Wu/H When Moonlight Bracers are destroyed, if you have a weapon in play it gains 1 durability.
    175: Mocking Armor - Armor R 6CC 2/4 Wa/E Your hero gains Protector.
    176: Armor of the Legion United - Armor R 5CC 3/2 Wa/P Allies you control take 2 less damage from abilities.
    177: Twice-Enchanted Robes - Armor R 5CC 2/3 M/P When your hero takes damage, draw a card.
    178: Shadow Armor - Armor R 6CC 4/2 E/Wu Whenever an enemy ally is killed, gain 1 Shadow Energy and take 2 damage.
    179: Crescendo - Armor E 6CC 6/1 M/Wu At the start of each turn, Crescendo gains 1 defense. At the end of your turn, if Crescendo has 5 defense, destroy Crescendo and all enemy allies.
    180: Spealleater Bands - Armor E 6CC 5/1 R/H Your hero takes no damage from abilities.

Cards changed:
    022: Dirk Saber - Reduce Casting Cost to 2, reword to say "Ambush"
    023: Sandra Trueblade - Revise ability to "When Sandra is summoned, destroy an enemy resource if they have equal to or more resources than you"
    039: Earthen Protector - Change stats from 4/4 to 4/5 Same effect.
    040: Aeon Stormcaller - [Unique] Protector. 3CC: Target other ally gains +1/+1 permanently.
    058: Brutal Minotaur - Increase health to 6
    070: Blood Frenzy - Increase Casting Cost to 3
    082: Poison Arrow - 2CC: Target ally is Disabled for 1 turn and poisoned.
    083: Flaming Arrow - costs 3cc and deals 2 damage to ally (cannot be reduced by ally or armor abilities) and target is ablaze.
    087: Careful Planning - Costs 2 to play. Add wording "1: Move the top card of your deck to the bottom."
    089: Net Trap - "The next enemy ally to be summoned is disabled for three turns."
    091: Healing touch - Allow this card to also remove negative "states" that it may have: freeze, ablaze, poisoned, disabled – if it doesn't already.
    098: Plague - Change to 4cc: Destroy one resource. Opponent loses 2 resources to a minimum of 2. [Experimental change]
    105: Stop Thief! - Reduce Casting Cost to 4
    106: Assassin Training - revise ability to "0: Allies you control have Ambush until the end of your turn."
    107: Ill-Gotten Gains - Reduce Casting Cost to 4
    109: Mugged! - 3CC: Target ally is disabled for 1 turn, draw a card.
    110: Nightshade - HP increased to 2
    119: Lone Wolf - 3cc - Support Ability: At the start of your next 3 turns, heal 3HP if there are no friendly allies in play.
    120: Pack Alpha - 4CC: Target Wulven ally has +2 attack and +3 health. If Pack Alpha is destroyed, allies you control gain +1 health.
    125: Transference - drop cost to 2
    131: Cover of Night - drop cost to 3
    137: Radiant Sunlight - drop cost to 2; change effect to "Target Hero loses 2 Shadow Energy"
    140: Honored Dead - spot 3 dead allies in graveyarf instead of 5
    142: Here Be Monsters - Revise ability to "Destroy an enemy resource if they have equal to or more resources than you. Draw a card."
    161: Nova Infusion - Revise text to "Ongoing: At the start of your turn, your Hero takes 1 damage and removes all negative effects." (The new part of the effect is the same as Regeneration.)
    166: Night Prowler - If your Hero deals combat damage to an opposing Hero, you take 1 card from their hand at random.
    169: Gravedigger's Cloak - change to 4cc; reduce activation cost to 2SE
    186: Guardian's Oath - Revise ability to "Your Hero gains Defender. Guardian's Oath has +1 attack when defending."
    187: Beetle Demon Bow - Reduce ability activation cost to 2SE
    189: Wrath of Summer - 1SE: Target ally receives 1 fire damage and is set ablaze.
    198: Anklebreaker - Allies damaged by Anklebreaker have their base attack reduced by 1 and are disabled for 1 turn.
    199: Fangs of the Predator - Drop cost to 5cc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome, I appreciate the update and am looking forward to 1.30x on the test server!
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A little disappointed on the delay but good to hear it's still progressing well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pyro do you like Mudkips?

I hope the update fixes my iphone3G no open bug!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazeleel View Post

One does not simply 'like' Mudkips.

I liek Mudkipz

And btw this is just the test server, not the live server so to play on your IPhone you would need to wait till they get it by Apple (3 weeks or so I think?).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrogene View Post
    One does not simply 'like' Mudkips.

I liek Mudkipz

And btw this is just the test server, not the live server so to play on your IPhone you would need to wait till they get it by Apple (3 weeks or so I think?).
    That really depends on Apple. At one time it took 3 weeks. At one time it also took 1 day. On average the waiting time is about 5 working days.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazeleel View Post

Search the IPhone support part of the forum. Others have had same issue as you. You need to force the app to close and then delete it from your iPhone and then resync it.

Or it could be that iPhone 3G is no longer supported. I don't know about that part. I know 3GS works.

As for iPhone release date, it sometimes takes less than a week to come through. Fingers crossed on that!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Does this come with the new BF?
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is exciting. I can't imagine there will be that many changes...

Any chance you can release an android app to access the test server?
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helio View Post
    This is exciting. I can't imagine there will be that many changes...

Any chance you can release an android app to access the test server?
    1. You will be surprised.
    2. Kyle has stated no go on This.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<