Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What is better? but a pack or a deck?

For example if I want to make a new deck es. a mage shadow but I have a human mage deck is better to buy pucks or the starter deck at the merchant?

thanks for the answers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you want to build a Shadow Mage deck, wouldn't the Shadow Mage starter deck be the best choice? Despite the cards being all common rarity, you're guaranteed to get 10 Shadow allies, you get 10 more Mage cards, and both Shadow Mage heroes. If you buy a booster pack, you might get some uncommon card, but it's not really enough to build a deck with, is it?
    Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke

Let it be known that Majiya is my favorite hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    wow an answer from the boss itself ^^ I was reading about an majija something done by Ice, and I really appreciated that dack also because I thought about the majija's potential, and I wanted to make a similar dack, but I have already started an Eladwen deckėk but still without some important cards like aldon, the second aeon etc... so I wantedto buy somethink wich could be usefull for both the chances

but in the starter deck there is a portal? I gained one by a pack

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Portal is uncommon, and the starters only contain commons, so no chance to get Portal in a starter deck I'm afraid.
    Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke

Let it be known that Majiya is my favorite hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ouch.... the commons are the same or they change? because I have few money in the game to spend. do you whick cards are in?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's a tip. If you wanna switch from human to shadow then sell all of your human cards. I did it. When you sell the human starter deck you should be at a fine 1000+ gold. You can easily buy 3 portals with that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would say sell cards you have over 4 copies of but cards can be changed and new cards that are implemented will change gameplay so if you simply sell cards you don't use, you may end up buying them again later. You may not, but if you do, it's a short-term gain for a longer term burden.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1
    I relised this when i started playing. I only sell cards if I get more than 4 copies. U never know when u want to have a change in style of playing or explore using new heroes which generally which utilizes different cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I did that. When I started, I sold some cards to get other cards but then I needed to buy them back. You should be better of by not selling cards to amount less than 4 copies.

Also here are some links. These list starter decks, booster packs and their value in the market etc. A little outdated but I think they'll give you the main idea.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....mp-Market-Cost
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/starters.php

This is a link to cards' market costs and it seems to be updating regularly and often:
    http://www.deckmeta.com/game/shadowera/card/market