Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Game freezing [duplicate]

I just had 4 games in a row where after the first few turns the game freezes, both players can still chat, but im being told that it's still the other players turn, and when i ask them they say its my turn. On top of that, neither player this happens to gain any exp or rating. Due to the match being too short.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Turn timer bug.

Posting your name and opp name helps.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We have identified and fixed a leading cause of this problem and once the update comes out, I expect a noticeable reduction in the rate of problematic multiplayer matches like these. With v1.28, we added the offer draw feature to stem the problem and we'll be working to ensure mobile players can play with confidence.

Please be aware that this problem can be caused by having an unstable network connection so if you're having this frequently, consider playing multiplayer matches on the computer instead of a mobile device and Wi-Fi instead of 3G. Since these are generally more reliable with network performance.