Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think shadow font is needed in an elementalis deck.

With so many low cost allies, u will run out of cards easily. So why not add some drawing power?
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I remember when I had my first Elementis deck it was fun and annoying for my opp. It was a mill and control deck. Using mind control to take over allies then use ELementis ability to heal. That was awesome. Then Once the upgrade came out I switched over to a powerful weenie deck. Using Brutilis, fire snake, and spark, charging them with shard of power +2 atk, and blood lust +2 atk, 15 damage at least. Usually finish game in t5 or so. Using that deck in the current meta was a pitfall. My allies couldn't survive cause it only has 1 hp. So then I switched over to using behemoth, and death mage for board control.

I'll say using 4 gargoyle, 4 wolf, gives you a good low cost allies to work with. I'll add in bad santa just so you have more options with cards. Shadow font is better with zaladar so you can hit other allies. If you want to beef up you allies using life infusion and elementis ability then I would suggest adding more infusion into it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Felga View Post
    The problem with your deck is that you lack consistency in your cards. As a general rule of thumb, cards that you are going to be needing a lot should have 4 copies. The ones that you need to help you win easier(yet it's not necessary for you to have them) should contain three copies. Cards that have a situational usage should have 2 copies and filler cards should only have 1.