Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The promo card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, I wouldn't goes as far as saying that those support the physical cards are "showing off". I agree that the odds are stacked against SE, but I hope that it does well, and myself and others want to support the physical game. In regards to TCG, I perfer physical. Doesn't mean I'm goig to stop playing the digital game; I love the digital game.

I don't think the digital players are getting screwed over by not getting the promo card. First, the only reason why there IS a promo card is because the game is going physical. Also, if the promo card isn't available digitally, to anyone, how will it affect the digital game? Now, if the supporters got a digital copy of the card, while others don't have the oppurtunity to get it, then yeah, I can see that as screwing over the digital players. Lastly, the supporters had to do extra to get the promo card, so to get a digital copy of the card, digital players should have to do extra as well. Personally, I think just to make things fair, their shouldn't be a digital version of the card, to ensure that the digital game isn't affected.
    Last edited by Jax Thaneborn; 02-03-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    Long live the gamers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, I wouldn't goes as far as saying that those support the physical cards are "showing off"
    Don't want to be rude to anybody or be a smartass but this is how I was understanding the consensus of following posts which actually made me respond in the first place:

And what better way to show ppl in-game, that we were there at the beginning by casting the neutral epic ally in game.
    +1000000000
    Well said!
    Bravo!
    +100000
    I believe that we should get the ally in the digital game as a perk to show that, not only were we here at the beginning, but that we supported the game so that it could still exist.
    Seriously the only point we are trying to make is that it would be unfair to make a promo card for "supporters" just because they purchased the physical card game. Make it available for everyone digitally who purchases it for x amount of Shadow Chrystals. That way those who only want to play the game digitally AND are supporting it with buying Shadow Chrystals can get the card as well. Seems to be fair for everyone and the game will stay true to it's core, or not?

Now, if the supporters got a digital copy of the card, while others don't have the oppurtunity to get it, then yeah, I can see that as screwing over the digital players.
    Lastly, the supporters had to do extra to get the promo card, so to get a digital copy of the card, digital players should have to do extra as well.
    Exactly the points we were all making.

Personally, I think just to make things fair, their shouldn't be a digital version of the card, to ensure that the digital game isn't affected.
    That's like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Besides Promo Cards for Shadow Chrystals are a good business idea!
    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Promo card

should be interesting

but not over power

CotC Sealed Deck Champion busti's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would also love to see the promo card in digital, only if it is banned from tournaments.. And even from rated games, it wouldn't be fair to new players ! And I hope it will be a freaking bad-ass card
    A1 alliance - Evolution in theory