Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The promo card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardjam View Post
    I hope that it is included in the digital game as well. Although I'm not sure how they would do that considering only people that pre-ordered the physical cards would have it. Wouldn't it be hilarious if its a nerfed version of Fire Snake? I would laugh soooo hard.
    Lol... It would be awesome
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    Thats not fair. I don't want to get penalized for not ordering cards because I don't have anyone to play with...I don't want to throw 20 bucks for 1 card. You all know I love this game, but come on. That's bogus. And plus some people just don't have the money. No unfair advantages because of money...Buying cards available to everyone is different, but preorder...idk
    Then spend $10 for the Shadow Crystals..... You get crystals too.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    Thats not fair. I don't want to get penalized for not ordering cards because I don't have anyone to play with...I don't want to throw 20 bucks for 1 card. You all know I love this game, but come on. That's bogus. And plus some people just don't have the money. No unfair advantages because of money...Buying cards available to everyone is different, but preorder...idk
    It looks like you are not familiar with the "freemium" game model. SE is free to play, and you can basically grind to get all the cards. But how do Wulven Studio survive then? It doesn't have any ads, it has some revenue through tapatalk but that's about it. The key revenue still comes from ppl buying shadow crystals.

In other free-to-play games, if you don't pay for add-ons, equipment, special-skills, etc... you are basically dead. You don't even have the opportunity to get all the possible equipments/stuffs.

SE is already a fair game which don't penalises the ppl who don't pay/ purchase crystals. Cos eventually you can get all the cards if you grind long enough, and wait long enough (for the merchant restocks).

So pardon us who pay for the game to try to get this epic neutral card in digital form. Bec hey, we supported Wulven Studio and i think its only fair for those who pay for it to get something in return.

And what better way to show ppl in-game, that we were there at the beginning by casting the neutral epic ally in game.

Opponent - "OMG! What's that card? You cheater/ hacker....!"
    me - "Nope. I was just there at the beginning of SE. You should have seen how imbal Majiya was.... but hey, i survived till now. Maybe you can get the epic neutral in Set 2"
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    It looks like you are not familiar with the "freemium" game model. SE is free to play, and you can basically grind to get all the cards. But how do Wulven Studio survive then? It doesn't have any ads, it has some revenue through tapatalk but that's about it. The key revenue still comes from ppl buying shadow crystals.

In other free-to-play games, if you don't pay for add-ons, equipment, special-skills, etc... you are basically dead. You don't even have the opportunity to get all the possible equipments/stuffs.

SE is already a fair game which don't penalises the ppl who don't pay/ purchase crystals. Cos eventually you can get all the cards if you grind long enough, and wait long enough (for the merchant restocks).

So pardon us who pay for the game to try to get this epic neutral card in digital form. Bec hey, we supported Wulven Studio and i think its only fair for those who pay for it to get something in return.

And what better way to show ppl in-game, that we were there at the beginning by casting the neutral epic ally in game.

me - "Nope. I was just there at the beginning of SE. You should have seen how imbal Majiya was.... but hey, i survived till now. Maybe you can get the epic neutral in Set 2"
    +1000000000
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Well said!
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Bravo!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think kent and I should get a full set free of charge :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

+100000
    Coder of the Night -- A1 : Evolution in Theory

Member of the Player's Focus Group 1

My Decks:
    -------------

My Articles:
    My Strategy articles compilation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think there is a way to satisfy both parties on this one. If they make the neutral ally weaker than its counter part allies then they could give a digital version. It actually fits the flavor of the game (neutral cards less powerful), no one who didn't have card could say it its unfair (in digital or real life version), and the people who have the card could use one in their deck and if they are a better player still win. If it is a strong card it will just make everyone who doesn't have one upset, and I'm sure it will make the chance to get one digitally zero. The weaker the card the better the chance that they can give it out digitally since it wouldn't violate the free to play principles.
    Last edited by True Life; 01-29-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Life View Post
    I think there is a way to satisfy both parties on this one. If they make the neutral ally weaker than its counter part allies then they could give a digital version. It actually fits the flavor of the game (neutral cards less powerful), no one who didn't have card could say it its unfair (in digital or real life version), and the people who have the card could use one in their deck and if they are a better player still win. If it is a strong card it will just make everyone who doesn't have one upset, and I'm sure it will make the chance to get one digitally zero. The weaker the card the better the chance that they can give it out digitally since it wouldn't violate the free to play principles.
    He's gonna be an epic so I doubt he will be weak.

Btw nice avatar :P