Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The promo card

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The promo card

When th sales for the physical cards reaches $60,000 everyone who bought them is supposed to get a limited edition promotional card. I am wondering if this card will also be put into the digital game as bonus content as well. If that isnt currently the plan, i think that it shud be, simply because that would be awsum. Any thoughts on this?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really hope it will be also. Because it would be so awesome.
    Elder TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not sure if it would be or not, but it sure would be nice! (Whatever it is)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I hope that it is included in the digital game as well. Although I'm not sure how they would do that considering only people that pre-ordered the physical cards would have it. Wouldn't it be hilarious if its a nerfed version of Fire Snake? I would laugh soooo hard.

Shadow Era

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardjam View Post
    I hope that it is included in the digital game as well. Although I'm not sure how they would do that considering only people that pre-ordered the physical cards would have it. Wouldn't it be hilarious if its a nerfed version of Fire Snake? I would laugh soooo hard.
    Lol. Anything's possible. I certainly hope it's not disappointing.

*opens package*

*removes foil autographed bazaar*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardjam View Post
    Thats not fair. I don't want to get penalized for not ordering cards because I don't have anyone to play with...I don't want to throw 20 bucks for 1 card. You all know I love this game, but come on. That's bogus. And plus some people just don't have the money. No unfair advantages because of money...Buying cards available to everyone is different, but preorder...idk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    Thats not fair. I don't want to get penalized for not ordering cards because I don't have anyone to play with...I don't want to throw 20 bucks for 1 card. You all know I love this game, but come on. That's bogus. And plus some people just don't have the money. No unfair advantages because of money...Buying cards available to everyone is different, but preorder...idk
    you do know the cards are basically free, right? dont we get double shadow crystals now? i know we at least get 20 dollars of SC if you spend 20 dollars... ill have to look, i think its double now.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    It looks like you are not familiar with the "freemium" game model. SE is free to play, and you can basically grind to get all the cards. But how do Wulven Studio survive then? It doesn't have any ads, it has some revenue through tapatalk but that's about it. The key revenue still comes from ppl buying shadow crystals.

In other free-to-play games, if you don't pay for add-ons, equipment, special-skills, etc... you are basically dead. You don't even have the opportunity to get all the possible equipments/stuffs.

SE is already a fair game which don't penalises the ppl who don't pay/ purchase crystals. Cos eventually you can get all the cards if you grind long enough, and wait long enough (for the merchant restocks).

So pardon us who pay for the game to try to get this epic neutral card in digital form. Bec hey, we supported Wulven Studio and i think its only fair for those who pay for it to get something in return.

And what better way to show ppl in-game, that we were there at the beginning by casting the neutral epic ally in game.

Opponent - "OMG! What's that card? You cheater/ hacker....!"
    me - "Nope. I was just there at the beginning of SE. You should have seen how imbal Majiya was.... but hey, i survived till now. Maybe you can get the epic neutral in Set 2"
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    And what better way to show ppl in-game, that we were there at the beginning by casting the neutral epic ally in game.

Opponent - "OMG! What's that card? You cheater/ hacker....!"
    me - "Nope. I was just there at the beginning of SE. You should have seen how imbal Majiya was.... but hey, i survived till now. Maybe you can get the epic neutral in Set 2"
    Tsk,tsk,it's not nice to show off in front of others that had the bad luck to not know about the game as soon as you...it is very unprofessional.Either way,if the promo card is limited on just one copy,then it's just fine....i mean,if he is like an Aeon or something,he surely will not be such a game changer and the probability will be quite low for it do be drawn.I'm 100% that the devs will not OP it in any way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would say that if you don't want to by the because you have no one to play with, then that's not a good enough reason. Because I know of 3 card and comic stores around town that host days to play different types of CCG and I know if you looked hard enough you could find places like that where you live. And second of all you could buy the $20 package and get 2 decks for you and a friend, or sibling. You have options, don't just punk out