Close

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cheaters Robbing me of my 200+ rating!!!

I am posting this today to comfront and put everyone on notice of the dirty play i have encounterd these past few weeks!
    I kno im not the only one coming across this! Im a fairly new guy on the shadowera seen and have climbed the ranks pretty quick!
    To a 220+ rating. I then began to experiment with decks and lost it and fell to 185. Soon after i find a deck and began to climb
    again. I find myself a 195 now but cant seem to go up any more because of the recent cheap tricks ppl are using! There are 2 that i
    always run into. 1 is the typical bug the game has were it freezes between opponents turns and u offer draw "simple right". But
    the problem starts when ppl decline it and just sit there waiting for me to quit! They go through all that to get a victory and i
    dont have the patience! 2 is for all the hackers i play against!!! Most of them i encounter are highly ranked about 230+
    i play them and have them beatin and the weirdest things start to happen on there turn. A random card not even in play pops up for
    ex. A fireball, they attack it, then it says multiplayer connection was lost and the match ends in draw!! I figure it to be them
    hacking because it only happens when i match against the higher ranks and they know how to do sumthing that ends the match. Im
    not saying i beat all of them but some of the ones i do are down right cheaters!! I feel there has to be sumthing done to report and boot these cowards!! Does this happen to anyone else?!?!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Refusing a draw after the freeze bug is not cheating. If I was in the lead durin the freeze, and I had the upper hand, then I will wait.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Case 2 is not hacking, it actually is a multi-sync error. Case 1, move on and win more matches.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Damn, highly rated 230 hackers. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I find it pretty ironic that theres only a multi-sync error only wen I face 230+ opponents

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Damn, highly rated 230 hackers. LOL
    I thought the same thing when I read through.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Case 1- I understand u but I wouldnt do that. Im honorable unlike some and quit myself If im losin..i talking about the ones Im beating and have control
    Of the match

Case 2- like I said ironic it happens only wen I face certain ranks. Like I said not everyone but that might be
    Why they have a high rating getting their victories and moving up but refusing to lose so they mess up the "multi-sync" as u say
    and draw the match so they dont lose ranking!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And who ever dont think either are cheating are probly the cowards doing it!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kwiz View Post
    And who ever dont think either are cheating are probly the cowards doing it!!!
    Lol, this post just made me stop taking you seriously...
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For being hackers, it seems to me that the hacking doesn't give them all that great of a advantage since 230+ rating isn't exactly all that high. Most truly highly rated players are 250+ all the way up to 300+. 200'ish is where most average and casual players end up being fairly easily. It's not a low rating by any means, but if they got those ratings via cheating... that just means that they need to be pretty horrible at the game regularily, which is not exactly what you'd expect from someone whom is capable of hacking into the Wulven servers to fiddle with stuff during a gameplay.