Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For MS: I don't think he does have as many issues against mages. Death racing is much harder so he has time to set up. He also has access now to a lot more 6hp allies that survive novas and molten destroyer/deathbone.

As for Lance: draw is really the biggest pain but he now has some serious weapons available with the changes to the Rogue card pool and his ability mixed with some of the new allies is quite strong. He probably struggles most against MS only - other than that I can't think of really bad match ups for him
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    @wtzky, Imi, Serena definitely is not in tier 3. My Serena build has beaten victor, Gravebone, Majiya, Zhanna and other heroes too.
    Yeh she's actually one I'm thinking of moving up to tier 2 - definitely stronger.

Is she ready to see tournament play yet though? Hmm

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think Fangs of the Predator will see much use in a Moonstalker deck. Bloodlust and Full Moon are still better choices than a 5cc weapon. I honestly hope Pack Alpha will se more use now, but I guess we'll see. Same goes for Wulven Tracker Anyway, my crystal ball says Brutal Minotaur and Ogloth (being the only two shadow allies with 6 health now) will see more use in a Moonstalker deck but I can also see how Molten Destroyer and Cobra Demon can be used against mages.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtzky View Post
    For MS: I don't think he does have as many issues against mages. Death racing is much harder so he has time to set up. He also has access now to a lot more 6hp allies that survive novas and molten destroyer/deathbone.

As for Lance: draw is really the biggest pain but he now has some serious weapons available with the changes to the Rogue card pool and his ability mixed with some of the new allies is quite strong. He probably struggles most against MS only - other than that I can't think of really bad match ups for him
    Why do you want Lance to struggle vs Moonstalker ? Birgitte, Jasmine, Retreat, Assassination, Aeon... And bye bye Moonstalker..
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As you can see people not even the people from the pfg can agree at the tier list. That means that we might have the most balanced game update ever!
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    When 1.3x releases, the meta is going to be all over the place and may not settle for weeks!

As others have said, all the heroes are strong now, but they pretty much all have bad match-ups too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    Why do you want Lance to struggle vs Moonstalker ? Birgitte, Jasmine, Retreat, Assassination, Aeon... And bye bye Moonstalker..
    Ability, now you're mine, captured prey, Oggy, molten destroyer, cobra demon.

Btw you forgot mugged from your list

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, after seeing Wtzky tier list i am really looking forward to building Lance, Jericho and Elementalis (although maybe Zaladar) decks. Very surprised to see Logan knocked down to Tier 2 though, do the changes really hit him that hard?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacescape View Post
    Wow, after seeing Wtzky tier list i am really looking forward to building Lance, Jericho and Elementalis (although maybe Zaladar) decks. Very surprised to see Logan knocked down to Tier 2 though, do the changes really hit him that hard?
    It's not only the changes that himself. It's also that most heroes got boosts. So expect a great variety of heroes to be played in 1.30. And that's good because if you get the whole set of physical cards, it's guarantee that you can play with your friends very diverse matches!
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What makes GB tier 1?
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation