Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What does it actually feel like to play as Darkclaw? I mean when your opponent fills their side of the field with allies, you know full well you're going to lose so what's the point in even playing at that point?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPSECRET View Post
    What does it actually feel like to play as Darkclaw? I mean when your opponent fills their side of the field with allies, you know full well you're going to lose so what's the point in even playing at that point?
    I just laugh as my EA kills all the allies. Feels pretty good playing Darkclaw, to me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    I just laugh as my EA kills all the allies. Feels pretty good playing Darkclaw, to me.
    Well I've just had two of the most pathetic games against Darkclaw in the last hour. All they did was stall and stall and stall and stall, making themselves untouchable through their ability, shadow font + ability, rain delay and full moon turn after turn putting absolutely zero allies on the field so their damage output is restricted merely to their hero.

Then whenever they play a weapon on their hero they attack twice with him (for however much damage) followed by me playing destroy arms, then they'll play a bazaar to boost their card draw, followed by my destroy arms, and eventually it just gets to the point where I have a gazillion allies on the field, they have none, they keep making themselves invincible turn after turn and I just have to sit and wait until they run out of ways to protect themselves. In one of my games I had to keep my hand up to seven since I'd ran out of cards and there was no way I was giving my opponent the pleasure of outlasting me by winning in such a pathetic way.

Maybe I just played bad players, I dunno, but I just don't see the fun in playing a game where you're just sitting around doing nothing the entire game apart from the very end where your opponent attacks you and brings you down from 28 life to zero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, the matter of fact, good DC players do have more then 4 TBT....they have few more things like JD or Fangs of the Predator ))))
    They also do use EA and most of your allies will die soon while he is smoking a sigar)))
    They also do have Now You Are Mine to kill you faster and they also do have Cap Pray to make your fat boys not usable)))
    How on earth you can fight with him??? Well...yes you can...but:
    1. You take Ter Adun as your herow, add more SB in your deck + shrieks + bad wolfs + PB and of caurse gargoyles......with this deck you will beat DC like a baby.....)))) Not sure you will win a lot versus the other herous though....
    2. Take Amber or Logan, take a lot of SB + Snow Sapphire +4 misplaced and OF CAURSE 4 sand worms and KP....Big chance to win also but very bad choise to fight the other herous again....
    So. May be I am wrong. But with my good 270+ rating Amber deck I prefer to quit as soon as i see DC and loose the game but not loose the time and my mood))))))))
    It is also difficult for me to kill Moonstalker as well, but few more chances though....
    IMHO

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk Style View Post
    I'm not saying DC can't be beat, but what kind of DCs are you playing if you beat them in 3 minutes?
    If you get a crazy fast start against dc its entirely possible.
    Remember he can't deal with anything you have on the board until at least t3.

If you deal enough damage to him to force him to use his ability on turn 4 while he throws down lone wolf, turn 5 he plays full moon, you misplace, win.

DC vs DC doesn't take as long as most people probably think because the turns are so short. Basically you ONLY want to use your ability to either deal damage that he won't be able to heal back, when you're maxing SE, or to save your life.

I've only lost one DC mirror, and it was against a guy who was playing 4 shriek. I pretty much said k, have fun losing most of your other matches in exchange for winning the odd mirror.

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPSECRET View Post
    Well I've just had two of the most pathetic games against Darkclaw in the last hour. All they did was stall and stall and stall and stall, making themselves untouchable through their ability, shadow font + ability, rain delay and full moon turn after turn putting absolutely zero allies on the field so their damage output is restricted merely to their hero.

Then whenever they play a weapon on their hero they attack twice with him (for however much damage) followed by me playing destroy arms, then they'll play a bazaar to boost their card draw, followed by my destroy arms, and eventually it just gets to the point where I have a gazillion allies on the field, they have none, they keep making themselves invincible turn after turn and I just have to sit and wait until they run out of ways to protect themselves. In one of my games I had to keep my hand up to seven since I'd ran out of cards and there was no way I was giving my opponent the pleasure of outlasting me by winning in such a pathetic way.

Maybe I just played bad players, I dunno, but I just don't see the fun in playing a game where you're just sitting around doing nothing the entire game apart from the very end where your opponent attacks you and brings you down from 28 life to zero.
    Ever think of....oh gee I dunno...using destroy arms to attack with your 'gazillion allies?' You're playing Zanna so he'll almost certainly have to use full moon/rain delay at some point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    He isn't nerfed. Just changed. His damage output has increased.
    no fair. yes im QQing