4x Healing Touch
    2x Resurrection
    2x Curse
    2x Destroy Arms

40 Cards

Any tips/ideas?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have not Wizent's Staff? It's the best draw card machine, special design for priest! How I want that wulven have such one.
    And you only have these ally? I must say I will kill them easily.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Apart from Aldon, all your allies can be killed with a mere smite, and an Ice Storm can kill a Tainted Oracle and/or Kristoffer. Plus they really lack damage output.

I'd suggest investing in some Jasmines, Brigittes and whatever 5CC ally suits your play style.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, i am intending to modify and add a couple aeons, as for tainted being killed they are my draw mechanic so that is kind of the point. As for lacking damage, the deck is kind of built around mournblade as a primary damage role and kings pride as a secondary damage role, with aldon and kings pride only my krists can be smited to death and nothing can be ice stormed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If your building your deck around the idea of your Mournblade then it should work decently with some Honored Dead cards in your deck for drawing as well. I haven't found Holy Shield cards to be that useful, I think you could try replacing them with the Honored Dead as your new draw card and switching the Tainted Oracle to Earthen Protector. I believe you will still get the Mournblade benefit when an ally died and then Earthen Protector's passive will kick in. This may give you some board control.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mournblade does still work with earthen protector, however, they also cost 5 where as tainted only cost 4. Also from what I read earthen protectors don't work with board wipe. Holy shield is a whole turn they can't attack my hero if I am reading the card right, thats a whole turn worth of stalling for more cards and higher resources. Honored Dead looked like a nice card, but it doesn't give as much of a card advantage as board wiping tainted oracles and then resurrecting them to do it again, also honored dead doesnt mesh well with resurrect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey evil, thanks for posting the deck...

For me you should build around what your likely to face in the server, so some tips;

Use 4 destroy arms, they are essential
    Ditch the resurrection and 2 healing touch, priests are not strong enough to last - unless you play allie heavy zhanna

Actually here you go, try this one : )

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....4se181.3se157
    "fairwell, friend. I was a thousand times more evil than thou!"

Proud member of ETC
    1.28 Tournament winner
    Entertaining the Cosmos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With two kings pride, 4 holy shields and 4 healing touches i feel like i would last quite a while, if i ditch a resurrection im down to 1 which could eliminate my chances to get it when i need it, but as for 4 destroy arms ill see what i can push around to try and add 2 more thank you for the tip

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The point I was trying to make is basically your stuck in a loop with that strategy. Your drawing cards to draw more cards and not trying to reach the main goal which is to kill the hero. It's nice to have a draw card of some sort, but this seems excessive to me to use the Tainted Oracle, Tidal Wave, Resurrection.

As for the Earthen Protector you can always try Marshland Sentinel instead and use some of your excess SE.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The loop continually fuels my Mourneblade which combined with kings pride and aldon creates a win condition that actually does quite a bit of damage.