Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Eladwen: I might give up...for now @ least

I just typed an entire book and my stupid iPad lost the crap while app-switching...seriously. So I'll make this short: I'm tired of getting my sh!t f*cked up & tired of playing like i'm supposed to and losing. I had a good rank...started experimenting, then it went down A LOT, and now it seems i'm stuck right now - http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....k-NEEDS-Help-_ Eladwen will always be a favorite w/her spells & such, but idk if i have what it takes to hang tough w/her for now. I think I'll fool around w/her unofficially until 1.3, but until it comes I'm sincerely thinking about disowning Eladwen. Please don't make fun of me for saying this, but i feel like i suck. It's ironic i can help others w/their decks, but at this very moment, i feel like i can barely help myself. I'm open to all advice so if you have any, feel free to share, along with opinions for changes/ideas, but I'm frustrated and need a new outlook. Here's my deck http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....2se138.3se132

Since I sub Gwen & Amber, I'm thinking about main'ing them. To be quite honest, I LOVE unorthodox (but good) builds, so I'm gonna put together some crazy builds a bit different than most, but I think my first project will be Majiya. I've always had a sweet spot for her since the old days of drawing a card every two turns...BUT since my dear Shadow Era messed her up, obviously her strategy's much different.

But the question now I guess is what do you think I should do? Buck up & stick to Eladwen? Wait till 1.3? Switch to another hero (I refuse to use Logan, or Wulven solos)? Constructive input would help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Boris is a good hero, he can beat Amber and Logan with Birgitte & Smashing Blow, beats Eladwen with Enrage, beats Gwen with Smashing Blow, Darkclaw with Smashing Blow and Enrage, Moonstalker with Birgitte/Jasmine/Retreat/Crippling Blow, even Jericho isn't a bad match up now, and was always better than Amber vs him, and of course he have the best draw engine...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You should stick with Eladwen. If you like unorthodox builds you can give control Elad a try with the twist being using a Tainted Oracle/Honored Dead. It worked rather well for me in back in v1.28 and is certainly a fun build

Just remember, never give up! Just keep trying, the wins will come, and your rating will fly back up
    Proud member of the Shadow Era Design Team
    Love and Peace!
    Former Physical World Champion
    Card Advantage 101

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My starter was Eladwen. I played it with her until now tweaking my deck. It sometimes does good, sometimes fails miserably.

Now I'm playing Amber on test to adapt 1.3 and I'm loving it. I think it's similar to 1.29 Eladwen. Probably because she can buff her weapon with +2 damage I don't know. I like her.

I'll check my 1.29 Elad an write back at you for some suggestions. Btw, because of the 1.3 change to her she'lll need drastic changes to her deck and strategy to be successful. More experienced players say she is more effective with fatties late game now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The easiest change from eladwen is to Majiya.

Pete
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your deck is similar to mine. I don't have Kris instead Blakes. I also don't have any disable like Freeze or CW.

If you're interested check your inbox.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try wtfpwning with Gwen while u can if cards is not an issue...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    try the new ter adun =)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    Your deck is similar to mine. I don't have Kris instead Blakes. I also don't have any disable like Freeze or CW.

If you're interested check your inbox.
    Heyy thanks man! And thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm going strong w/Majiya at the moment. I willllll return to Eladwen & amber...just not yet.