Close

Thread: using crystals

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

using crystals

Should I use them on booster packs or should I get one of the decks? I'm playing w/Zhanna, bought 2 boosters (using the crystals from the $2 million giveaway) and most of the cards while actually pretty decent weren't actually allowed in the priest class so I had to sell them all off.

If I say, bought another priest deck are any of the cards in them randomised or would it be exactly the same as the one I started with?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Starter decks are constant. There's not much point right now buying boosters, unless you haven't got any uncommon cards, and intend on buying every card. In that case, there are some arguments for buying boosters but normally the best thing to do is buy a starter deck and sell any extra cards (elementals are worth slightly more than the others).
    Elder TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd say don't be hasty. Play with AI if need be first, if you're new. It'll help you to see your deck's weak points and devise good strategies against the decks, card groups you're having trouble with. Now that I think I've wasted some crystals and gold for nothing because I bought stuff without thinking and learning my class cards first.