Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    warriors ( not Ter Adun/ but can be ) eldwan (female human mage ) mages
    i would say are some of the easier decks to get to grips with.

But that is my thoughts tho
    Radioactive Jelly of Acolytes of A1
    Student's today, masters tomorrow

please look at for more info on AA1 or here for more info on A1

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

-Sun Tzu

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    hi there!!

I am new like you, (first pvp battle today) and like you (before I knew anything about the game) I choose human rogue too.

I found the AI battles more challenging than I thought I would, but once I got a second pack (of which I promptly sold 90% of cards) it seems to be getting better.

I am going to stick with rogue for a little bit and see how it goes once i get to grips with some strategy intricacies, but being the stubborn one that I am, I'm not going to look at other peoples 'perfect' decks (for now anyway..)

Good luck if you are sticking with rogue - hope to see you one the tables some time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you have not paid for any crystals, simple start a new account. You get to 4th lv fairly quickly, Together with the free crystals offer, you hopefully get enough to buy 2 additional starter packs by 2nd lv, which when coupled with the cards from your initial deck, would be enough to cobble together a decent deck. Then sell the ones you don't need, buy some cheaper, useful cards and slowly work your way up to 6th lv, where you get enough to buy another starter. The proceeds (plus all the gold from grinding/competitions) should be enough to finish off your deck.