Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarWind View Post
    First of all, Gratz on getting to 300.

Second, thanks for the list. I've been looking for a tuned amber for sometime. Warrior's training on a disabled sandworm is definitely the neatest trick I've seen here. Truly the irony on his part.

Lastly, I see no Kris or war banner.. any opinion on having them on the list?

Thanks!
    Thanks, I don't use Kris because i prefer late control, Kris will be only a waste of cards, all my cards must stay in game for two turns or be a threat that makes my opponent wasting his good cards on them. Also i don't have The King's Pride, or War Banner so even in late game they can't hit really hard, finally i don't have rooms for them.

Abour War Banner, Amber and her ability + weapons are enough to take board control, i don't need a Jasmine who hit for 5, and if you draw a War Banner when you have no allies... I saw too much game where players cast a War Banner with no ally when i locked the board control the next turn...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    Not really, Sandworm + Warrior Training is far better vs Darkclaw and Logan (Logan need a Dual Wield or a Berserker's Edge to kill the Sandworm, and Sandworms usually have a Crippling Blow.. Warrior Training gives to a dead card a real good use.

Also with jeweler's Dream it's easy to put it on a Sandworm, only retreat can break the combo, but if you cast it on a crippled Sandworm... Just use Warrior Training wisely,
    Lol imagine attaching Reinforced Armor to it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What? No special delivery?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    What? No special delivery?
    Yeah, i know, it's a shame, now everytime i lose a game for 1 or 3 HP, i feel like i made a mistake.. :P
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Unruler View Post
    Lol imagine attaching Reinforced Armor to it.
    There's a difference between having an easy combo with weak cards and a difficult one leading you to have a weak deck.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for sharing!

Quite surprised to see Warrior training and so many 5 CC allies. No DW and only 2 RLS was a little surprising too but I guess it's what differentiate your deck from the rest of us stagnating at 280+. The Sandworm+protector combo was really interesting! I suppose with so many Logans out there it would be a great help.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Warrior Training on a Sandworm? Where have I seen that before?

Glad the deck is working out for you, Kentuequi.

In 1.30, you can put Warrior Training on an Ogloth

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As a fan of Amber, I find this deck quite interesting. Its different. It kinda remind me how I used to play Erika with Warrior Training. She was untouchable at that time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    Thanks, I don't use Kris because i prefer late control, Kris will be only a waste of cards, all my cards must stay in game for two turns or be a threat that makes my opponent wasting his good cards on them. Also i don't have The King's Pride, or War Banner so even in late game they can't hit really hard, finally i don't have rooms for them.

Abour War Banner, Amber and her ability + weapons are enough to take board control, i don't need a Jasmine who hit for 5, and if you draw a War Banner when you have no allies... I saw too much game where players cast a War Banner with no ally when i locked the board control the next turn...
    Thanks!

How about Dual Wield? I foresee that is always a staple to Amber decks right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only card I see that Im Not sure of is raven. Any thoughts on Erika over her? Same cc, great vs warriors, bad vs Mage LS. Or even puwen would fit that slot too.