Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm curently running 2 The King's Pride (removed 1 Smashing Blow and 1 Crippling Blow) The King's Pride give a good protection, 2 damage like Snow Sapphire and have one more durability without saying that it makes your allies so big, , it wins games. And in 1.5 i think the Legion thing is good. Not sure why you want to remove JD, it's a very good card, against rush it kills all the winnies that attack your hero, and in every situation the +2 ressource is powerful when coupled with a good draw.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What do you think of using Kris and Erika? Kris can be a flash assassin I guess when combined with Aldeon and Aeons new ability in 1.5. Erika could be just used as a 5cc beater. Opinions on any other Allies that may be great to use? What about that Marshland Sentinel thing?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like Kris, with KP you hit for 3, it help to kill a 5hp PB if Aldon is on the board, but there's no room for him in my deck (all of my decks), because i prefer a more control style with Birgitte & Jasmine, Erika is really to weak vs Mage and Mage are still top tier in 1.50...

Marshland Sentinel have the same ability than Raven but have lower hp than Raven, and i need allies who can survive a super nova. Also it cost 4 ressources and there are lots of 3cc worthy to be in decks (Jasmine, Aldon, PotL) with Jeweler's Dream you can cast 2 3cc at T5, so a 4cc ally would break the tempo. And Marshland Sentinel use your shadow energy and Boris needs it, and when he doesn't need it vs allyless deck, Marshland is useless too. And finally, with Boris ability, + Jasmine or Crippling Blow or Retreat you can easily wait T5 to summon your Raven, there's no need of a Marshland T4.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thread closed as requested by OP.