Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ichibang View Post
    I just tried out elemental deck, and i think ELEMENTALIS > Zaladar coz of eternal renewal
    that's what i believe too. bazaar is a must or else you'll run out of steam mid way. but all the discharges/mind controls/ life gain is just overpowering. if there was no glitch with mind control or ER elementalis would be in a battle for #1 deck choice against eladwen. and if you manage to transference a portal than it's pretty much a done deal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i got portal and aeon by transference yesterday, and i totally rules that game. it is just a pure luck, isn't it ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    its luck when it comes to card draw phase, but its skill when to decide what to sacrefice or not to sacrefice and so forth, but for an elemantalist deck, i cannot manage 30 - 40 cards in a deck... there are just too many super cards..... how many cards do you have for your elementalist deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I already remove all of the transfence and here be monster out of my deck since I wanna to make sure that I will survive between turn 2-5 after I got killed by blake and aldon too many time. ^^