Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I usually end up using crippling blow on them

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    for this scenario I would say Retreat on the gargoyle is prolly yer best bet on your T3. then hopefully cast another bridgett + Aldon/Jasmine on your T4.

No way to protect bridget unless you got a disabling spell on the gargoyle, so best if you can manage to place another bridget to protect Aldon/Jasmine from his hero ability at his T4 or T5.

And once you retreat a gargoyle, Its most likely a more powerful ally will be called from his end on his T4 (coz gargoyles are low dmg dealers), or opponent will just go for a board wipe at his T5 - this you gotta be careful.

I personally wouldn't waste 6 resources and 2 turns just to force my gargoyle on the board.
    Last edited by SolarWind; 01-19-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarWind View Post
    for this scenario I would say Retreat on the gargoyle is prolly yer best bet on your T3. then hopefully cast another bridgett + Aldon/Jasmine on your T4.

No way to protect bridget unless you got a disabling spell on the gargoyle, so best if you can manage to place another bridget to protect Aldon/Jasmine from his hero ability at his T4 or T5.

And once you retreat a gargoyle, Its most likely a more powerful ally will be called from his end on his T4 (coz gargoyles are low dmg dealers), or opponent will just go for a board wipe at his T5 - this you gotta be careful.

I personally wouldn't waste 6 resources and 2 turns just to force my gargoyle on the board.
    I like your answer~
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Usually it's just best to ignore the ally until you can one shot it, or at least kill it in one turn.

For example, when using Gwen, you just ignore the ally, until he has attacked you when Soul Seeker is equipped and thus lost 1 life. From that point on, whenever you can use your ability, use it and kill the ally, while also healing. If you have rapid fire equipped and attack the ally 2 times that's basically an attack you wasted, because you could have taken out the ally with one attack as well, if you just would have been a little more patient. Gargoyle is a pesky ally, but it has a low attack, so he doesn't take the board immediately.

Cards like Raven also help a lot since she can neutralize Gargoyle in one attack.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, Gargoyle IS a pain in the ass, but I typically just ignore it (kinda like Sandworm) until I have a convenient means of dealing with it. 2 damage a round is useful, but I can look past it for a little while, be I either Human or Shadow.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.