Close

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played Boris and lost against Pyros Elad

The whole tournament was fun though, I am looking forward to participating in more of them!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shame mine wouldn't work. Congrats pyro.
    Y U NO ALLOW IMAGES?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anima Immortalis View Post
    Congrats for your performance.Yeah,many of us in the tourney used Eladwen,because you can make a decent deck with her at a rather cheap price than with other heroes,so it was a logical choice for most.
    Yep, that's true, most of the weapon based heroes wouldn't have worked well. Also, I only got a 125 SC bonus so it kinda threw my plans to play DC out of the window. Lone Wolf DC imo would have been a good choice for all the auto-wins he would have (he would have beat my Elad outright since I don't have PQ/Misplaced). I knew I had to earn 75 SC in game (so grinding to level 4; had to do it with AI Majiya since Logan/Ter Adun always freezes when you have birg out and they have crippling blow) and it would have taken way too long with DC so I went with Eladwen.

Quote Originally Posted by danielson1234 View Post
    Played with a lance deck but wasn't in the tourney only in the reserves. Did anyone not use a eladwen deck?
    I played against 2 Boris and 1 Majiya so definitely it wasn't all Elad. Eliona actually had a pretty anti-Eladwen Boris deck with Sandworms and Warrior Training and I almost lost to him in the Semi-finals. For the Boris matchup, my strategy was to drag the game out so they would have taken more DoT from frenzy/poison and my draw engine (Research) would be able to match theirs at high resource level.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrogene View Post
    ...Logan/Ter Adun always freezes when you have birg out and they have crippling blow)...
    Good to know. I was wondering why AI Ter Adun froze two days ago.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    By the way, if anyone who participated in this tournament or was a reserve is interested in joining a guild, there is now the perfect guild for you - Acolytes of A1. Head over to the guild section of the forum for more information
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners