Close

Thread: Tiers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tiers

Can someone explain how tiers work? I hear them referenced all the time and I don't understand what a tier 1 or 2 is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Basically it gives you an idea of how well it performs competitively, based on bad match-ups. Tier 0 means it will kill everything without breaking a sweat(shouldn't be any of them), tier 1 will have one or maybe two heroes where the odds aren't in their favor but can still win. Tier 2 has a few more heroes that can potentially be ill-fated, and so on and so on. It's just a rough consensus on the power of the hero, often debatable.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tiers are what decks perform well or are essentially better then others and is an often debated topic in many gaming communities, including if they actually exist or not. Strong decks such as Eladwen with good win rates are placed in Tier 1 and Less stronger decks in Tier 2.

Unofficial Pokémon Wifi's tiers are Uber, Overused, UnderUsed and NeverUsed, others include Borderline and Not Fully Evolved.
    Fighting game tiers are classed as a A being the strongest and D being the weakest characters.
    Card Game Tier lists are Tier 1 Tier 2 and so on and so forth.