Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice Gotta try this sometime. All my Ter Adun builds go weaponless.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have zero ways of interacting with allies besides other allies and weapons that start on t4. How do you manage to beat an Elad deck that won't give up board control? I don't think ter's 1 swing a turn w/ an axe is gonna cut it. Don't get me wrong, you have good allies (except fire snake), but you need something else. I believe that something is brutalis and crippling blow.
    Last edited by akratch; 03-08-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    the way the deck is designed, you take and keep control early. without a board wipe this deck keeps the board... but if you do lose it, you can regain it. its difficult, of course, but exciting... out of maybe 6 times you lose it, you can regain it maybe 2/3 times... and its such a great feeling JD very much helps. dropping 2 3cc allies in one turn goes a long way to regaining board.

the thing is, its so fast. going first you should never lose. going second can be a problem when your opponent has the perfect first turn drops but no more so than other decks in that situtation.

the only reason i dont have armor and bloodlust in the deck was that it was designed to be the most free flowing deck possible.

you want to be a little more competitive... you want to use armor and such... check the hammer and solo threads please this deck is competitive but it probably wont win too many matches in a tournament. it will definately get you up to the mid to high 200 ratings possibly more.

(turn 2 is for BS or BF... whichever benefits you most. never be afraid of using BS at anytime)
    this
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this was just a new approach. extreme streamlining. his buffed weapons go a long way to help. i never said it wasnt hard to regain board control. i never said it could always be done. going first, you should hardly ever lose... going second is a bit tough. focus on the allies with your weapon.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory