Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Caitlyn's 1.27 Elementalis Goddess deck

this is purely for reference. i hope no one gets mad at me for starting this thread. keep in mind that her ability was 2se: sac an ally, gain 5 health then. i know she isnt coming back.

1.27 Elementalis Goddess deck 45 cards

3x gargoyle
    3x brutalis
    4x fire snake
    3x dark flayer
    4x shadow knight
    4x spark

4x energy dischage
    4x mind control
    2x feedback
    2x eternal renewal
    2x shriek
    2x bazaar
    4x bad santa
    3x armor of ages

endurance is great. never be afraid to eat any ally. there is a priority to which ones but never be afraid to eat anything except SK in early game. always eat him in mid game and late game if you have replacement(s) in your hand. always remember to attack first, if you can, before you eat, thats a given i think. priority (SK has it late game), fire snake, then spark, then brute and flayer, then gargoyle. once you can start the SK cycle, all others become fodder for ED or some attack damage, but do it right, dont bury an SK.

board wiping is great... never be afraid to use it, even if they only have 2 allies out. try to never use it though unless you have another in your hand.

MC is great, you know that, use it, use it, use it.

Feedback is great but dont let it cloud your thinking and concentration, hold it in your hand and wait for a good draw, try to never hinder playing what is in your hand because you want to wait and cast it with a huge feedback drop. in this deck, feedback is best to use with an mc (or two), weenie drop. feedback, then a weenie drop if you couldnt cast it before, then an ED and drop an SK. feedback is an outs card, not a hand card.

patience is key. this is an outs deck and an opportunistic deck... its OK to wait, so wait to cast key cards like MC or ED, especially ED. use AoA to wait longer. force them to cast more allies. but never compromise yourself. use the ED when you need to even to just wipe out 2 or 3 allies.

never be afraid to lose allies. lose one or two to take an ally out and save the MC for something bigger later. hold snakes in your hand always. cant draw one, hold a spark. OP snakes are the absolute key. need instant healing, cast the snake, eat it. need that ed now and you have no allies out, cast the snake, consume it with ed... have a brute out and a snake in hand... use the brute for quick healing or an ed... save the snake. this is important. always have a snake or spark in hand, ALWAYS.

start the SK cycle at turn 5 if you have 2 in hand and if you can , unless you need to MC or ED then. (most of the time you need to ed on turn 5 or 6 usually turn 6 cause you dont want to not have an ally... did you remember to hold a snake?) dont worry if SK gets killed, he is coming back. you can even eat it then if you need to, and get it back next turn when you cast another.

never be afraid to use ER early. 15 cards left in deck and you have used all or most of your MCs and EDs? have a BS in your hand? cast ER then BS. drop a spark or snake and heal... just remember to hold the the one or two SKs in hand when you do this.

and here is the BIG thing. you WANT card disadvantage. never never never destroy any item draw engines your opponents have. let them have them. laugh when a warrior casts BF. smile at a wizent. ENJOY them casting a bazaar, thats great, means you can sac the two you have cause you arent destroying their bazaar. dont be afraid to use BS ever when you need to refresh. its best when you always have a snake, an MC and an ED in hand. she works when drawing one card and they draw two... she works best when you draw two and they draw 2.5 or more. <--- thats awesome. how many decks out there can say that? i WANT a card disadvantage. go ahead, mill yourself... PLEASE.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 01-15-2012 at 11:21 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    as i said, this is for reference ONLY. you can post replies if you like but just remember, this is a dead deck since elementalis's ability is gone.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    2 se
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    2 se
    This.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    This.
    That
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    That
    Voilà.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i said 2se. im confused.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory