Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^^ Yes, most definitely difficult versus a well-tuned Warrior deck. Boris in particular.

Your suggestion makes sense. I had already discovered that PQ wasn't really all that effective against Warrior items. In the case of armors, I tend to have faster luck just throwing my allies against them to wear down the durability of the item. With enough allies out, that's a viable move and I save my bows for direct damage.

Warriors just get so much momentum going and once they are moving, its like trying to stop an oncoming tray with my pointy little sticks. Not highly effective.

I've had very good success against mages, priests (Jericho hasn't been a problem) and even Ter Adun (although he's VERY annoying with the constant destruction of my bow or WOTC). Moonstalker has been a fun opponent, although I usually win. They can just prolong the inevitable until like T20 or so with their constant "Can't attack me!" powers. Elementalis and Logan haven't been too difficult either. Boris and Amber....well, as already stated, I often lose...especially on a bad draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always lose to Amber, or any good warrior deck :P, but mages are easy with this deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well this deck is modified particularly for beating elad, so it performs better against mages. But for other kinds of opponents (
    other than DC of course), it's often better to replace PQ with jasmines. And for warriors particularly, revise the copies of allies a bit and try to fit in 4 bad santas.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven and Warriors are not easy, from my experience.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting Deck.
    Tried it, played against Ter Adun. Enjoyed the agony.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like this deck, although its kinda expensive...

how do u guys open up? im having problems with opening

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pretty much like the OP has already posted. Sac whatever you have to T1-T3, with a good draw dropping out the allies as you get there. Hopefully you'll get a WOTC out by T4 and your bow by T5. If I drew a Bow, I will often wait to drop it until I've already thrown out a Rapid Fire (since both cost 5) so that I can drop the bow and still get off two shots in that same round.

Then its just a race to see if you can survive long enough for your Bow and/or allies to take out your opponent.

Really, unless you get your Bow out by at least T7, this deck isn't all that powerful. I've had bad draws where I didn't get a bow until T9 and by that time you are almost dead against a decent opponent. That and you burn through your allies very quickly unless you have WOTC and a Jasmine out there.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Edited the opening post by adding the more general version of this deck, which has a better chance against all heroes other than mages.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfR View Post
    I like this deck, although its kinda expensive...

how do u guys open up? im having problems with opening
    Hey, what do u mean by opening? If you mean what to do on the first several turns, here it goes:

T1 skullborn, if opponent has a kris on board, then kris.
    T2 puwen, sometimes bad santa if no puwen+going first+you have cast sth on turn 1
    T3 aldon if u can take out an opponent ally with the +1 attack bonus, jasmine if no enemy ally on board.
    T4 wrath of the forest
    T5 soul seeker
    Shadow Era, ETC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuck View Post
    Pretty much like the OP has already posted. Sac whatever you have to T1-T3, with a good draw dropping out the allies as you get there. Hopefully you'll get a WOTC out by T4 and your bow by T5. If I drew a Bow, I will often wait to drop it until I've already thrown out a Rapid Fire (since both cost 5) so that I can drop the bow and still get off two shots in that same round.

Then its just a race to see if you can survive long enough for your Bow and/or allies to take out your opponent.

Really, unless you get your Bow out by at least T7, this deck isn't all that powerful. I've had bad draws where I didn't get a bow until T9 and by that time you are almost dead against a decent opponent. That and you burn through your allies very quickly unless you have WOTC and a Jasmine out there.
    I usually do T5 soul seeker if it can gain the board together with my allies. If you prefer rapid fire on T5, then it is better to raise the # of rapid fire to 4 copies
    Shadow Era, ETC