Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Further testing and Chimera is better than behemoth, costs 4 resource to cast and 1 more to hit for 5.

I think vs Frostmage the key is not to let them swarm the board, you have supernova to clear the board if the aeons come out to play. You also have lightning strike and fireball for most of the allies and remember, whenever they kill your monsters you can just bring them back and put them out next turn.
    Last edited by TotallyImba; 03-05-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bloodlust is probably better than supernova especially since eladwen is getting nerfed the chances of sticking two creeps to make blood lust worth it is a little higher.

The plan v eladwen going second is to get lucky and not go second Here be monsters plays better with majiya since she can instantly replace it. Shadows needs a little help early to get better turn 2 and a little help late to elegantly deal with aeon until then i think the shadow mages are tier 1.5 or 2.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just made a deck with gravebone cause i like the chance to bring back belladona all the time but i does anyone have a deck list to take some tips?
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Current deck.

Gravebone

4x Belladonna
    4x Bad Wolf
    2x infernal gargoyle

4x portal
    4x research
    4x fireball
    3x lightning strike
    4x bloodlust

This deck changes on a daily basis. Right now ive gone away from chimera and instead try for bad wolf and research on turn 5 and bella and research on turn six. This increases the likely hood youll be holding the right cards to kill aeon. Bloodlust is resources most of the time but it becomes solid with 2 creeps and game ending with 3. I fiddled with nova, plasma b, keldor etc but if you usr blake as the gold standard for damage from allies and fireball as the standard for damage spells none of those allies come anywhere near those standards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    fwiw imanujakku, i've got all 3 of your versions saved in a text file (the two from this thread and you posted one in another, the one with the 4x here be monsters).

all good builds, and all worth looking at, imo.

thanks for sharing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    after some games today i realize how far behind gravebone has fallen. much of my initial success with him came against aggro eladwen and that deck has evolved to something much better.

this deck HAD a fair shake versus darkclaw but i just played Tasker who had the bright idea of speeding up darkclaws clock with deathbone and plasma behemoth (protecting the behemoth with rain delays...brilliant) and now im uncertain of that matchup now. iffy matchups versus two of the dominant deck types in the meta is not a good way to climb the mountain.

im going to shelve gravebone for awhile and work on majiya, darkclaw or maybe one of the elementals. heh i wont go human hero though. i started with shadow and im sticking to my guns.