Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Pending crystals at Shadow Era Rewards

I've gone on a free crystal spree a couple of days ago and succesfully received crystals from both Super Rewards and Shadow Era Rewards. But there are still 116 crystals pending from Shadow Era Rewards. Can this take up to a week, or did something go wrong?
    great concept btw, much obliged

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Normally it shouldn't take normal than 24 hours for a SuperReward offer to go through so you'll want to contact them about this. To contact SuperRewards, click on the orange "Get Help" button on the Buy Crystals(http://game.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php) page. Then click the "Help" button for the offer that you weren't credited for. And then click "Continue to the offer inquiry page »" at the bottom.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Allright, but I meant the crystals from Shadow Era Rewards. From the offers you find by following a link like this:
    http://apps.facebook.com/shadowerabonus/index/rid/1959

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He heh, that would be an example of reading fail right there. I forget there's that Shadow Era Rewards thing and you weren't referring to Shadow Era rewards. For this, you'll need to contact them instead and I believe that amounts to their FB page.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you, I've used FB's contact developer feature to send them a message. Will post any reply and or results.