Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Search by username

Is searching forum posts by a particular user working for anyone?

Hit the hourglass next to search, type in a phrase and user's name, and lmk if it works for you, cause I don't think it's working for me...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Worked for me before. I tried, just now, searching for you and querying "type in a phrase", with the quotes, and your thread came up XD

EDIT: Oh, that may be because I used the quotes, I tried another search with "victoria"(without quotes) and me but it didn't come up; whereas user-less search queried properly.
    Last edited by AnAdolt; 03-08-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: add edit comment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Okay, so you can search per username as long as the search query is in quotes?

Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I dunno. Search is kinda messed when you try to query a username with it. I tried searching for "victoria is a cruel"(with quotes) and that worked normally. I then added my username to the search and then it fails. So even if you use quotes, it may not as it should.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Yeah, I dunno. Search is kinda messed when you try to query a username with it. I tried searching for "victoria is a cruel"(with quotes) and that worked normally. I then added my username to the search and then it fails. So even if you use quotes, it may not as it should.
    yeah.. that's what i was saying in the first post. if you search with a username, it fails and finds nothing.

like say I wanted to find a post I wrote on portal. I can't search portal and my username. I can just search portal, but there's way too many posts to sort through.

so basically the search by username is broken.

=/