Close

Exclamation Some Important (yet personal) questions about the physical cards and other topics.

Hello, i wanted to ask some questions about the Physical Cards / crowdfunding system, didnt found a better place to ask them so i did it here, maybe the answers will help others too, despite the questions are related to mostly, what i want. lol, ill thank you all in advice for your answers.

1. Im pretty sure we will hit the level 3 bonus lvl, if i buy the "$20 - YOU AND A FRIEND 161 BACKERS", how many foils will i get? if we hit lvl 4, will this pack be part of whatever we recieve?
    2. Since im getting the 2 decks pack, and i love the Human warrior decks (mostly cuz of boris), what would you recommend as a second deck to get, since i want the most fun, balanced match possible in order to play with many people and promote the game in my location?
    3. Im currently in south america doing some consulting till the end of the year when i will return to germany, so the cards need to be shipped to Bogotá, Colombia. will they be shipped here? i dont mind paying the $3 dollars, or waiting a month for them to arrive, but i want to be sure.
    4. will it be possible to order custom decks in the future? like if i wanted to order a mirror copy of a online deck i own but in physical? that would be great also.

5. ( not really related to anything); how the hell do i update my forum signature?)
    thx in advance for the answers even if they seem to matter to me only, but maybe those answers will enlight others as FAQ´s do.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In response to number 5, you'll find it under 'Forum Actions,' towards the top if the page.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

thx! just did it, now i need answers for the other 4 questions!
    Editor ; www.thebluepassport.com @walterarevalo Lawyer and Political Analyst. CMR University Teacher.
    Young Soul, Old Gamer.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1) No matter what you purchase or how many you purchase, you will receive one copy of each printed holo.

2) Theoretically, everything will be roughly balanced, but I would suggest something Shadow and not Warrior so you can make use of more cards from the boosters.

3) I would assume so.

4) Kyle or AnAdolt indicated the possibility of this but also said it would be more expensive. Also, you wouldn't get the bonuses.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    1) No matter what you purchase or how many you purchase, you will receive one copy of each printed holo.

2) Theoretically, everything will be roughly balanced, but I would suggest something Shadow and not Warrior so you can make use of more cards from the boosters.

3) I would assume so.

4) Kyle or AnAdolt indicated the possibility of this but also said it would be more expensive. Also, you wouldn't get the bonuses.
    thx a lot for ur answers! will wait for further recommendations for point 2, and hopefully a official confirmation for point 3.!
    Editor ; www.thebluepassport.com @walterarevalo Lawyer and Political Analyst. CMR University Teacher.
    Young Soul, Old Gamer.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shipping to Bogotá and Colombia in general is fine.

Great i will order ASAP then, tho i would like to hear a couple more suggestions on point 2 in order to decide.
    Young Soul, Old Gamer.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Regarding point 2, I'd recommend a Shadow Elemental Starter deck. Though we don't know the decklist for each starter, both Warriors and Elementals strive for board control using allies and the back and forth dynamic in this matchup is what I enjoy most about Shadow Era. No direct damage death racing or lame milling/stalling with these 2 classes, it's an evenly balanced matchup IMO.
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17