Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

ERROR:Can't connect to datebase

My opponent's id is KillerWarlock and mine is Phenixtail, when we was playing just now, sunddenly a window pop-up with a error information:Can't connect to datebase

This is the 2nd time I met this error. Last time, with another player, after a long waiting, I quited game and lost it. This time, after a short waiting, system prompts I win ..... Though I have a superiority before it.

My network works perfectly and I do nothing else.

I'm not sure is it a bug or did my opponent use some strange tricks ( I'm sorry for saying that )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have experienced the same database error difficulties in three consecutive games. In two of them I was able to continue playing while the clock counts down. In one game it rendered me unable to do anything, the clock ran down and I lost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Expected Value View Post
    I have experienced the same database error difficulties in three consecutive games. In two of them I was able to continue playing while the clock counts down. In one game it rendered me unable to do anything, the clock ran down and I lost.
    I was playing you in one of those games
    Team Juggernaut FTW!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seems like I encounter this error more often now. Doesn't matter if it's browser, ipad or android device. The times it shows a wifi counter, it usually resolves itself before it times out but in several cases this error popping up usually ends up with a frozen game for me.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just had this problem myself. Resulted in a game where the opponent couldn't do anything and the timer didn't count down either.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    your not the only ones. i normal get it on the browser / clinet download.
    but i may have found a little work round ( helps establish a reconnect) is by refeshing a web page. normal sorts it out for me
    Radioactive Jelly of Acolytes of A1
    Student's today, masters tomorrow

please look at for more info on AA1 or here for more info on A1

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

-Sun Tzu

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I just have it now and this is the 3rd time and i get it only on my ipod!
    At the 2nd i offer a draw and end it there, at the 1st i didnt remember who win and now it tells me that i win so "You Are Not Alone In The Universe".

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I just fight with IamDEATH666 and get it again (always on my ipod) and i exit as defeated.
    I think it can't be a connection problem because i always check up my connection before starting a fight but this is the 4th time i get this and i never have it before a 4/5 days ago and if some1 know something please TELL US.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion jam View Post
    your not the only ones. i normal get it on the browser / clinet download.
    but i may have found a little work round ( helps establish a reconnect) is by refeshing a web page. normal sorts it out for me
    This work around may have helped me also. I had the countdown and on, and it got down to about 20 before I tried opening google. At this point the connection thingy went away but I had to wait another 20+seconds as either my opponent may have also been affected but couldn't fix it and I was granted a win, which I was happy about as they had maybe 1 turn left until I won anyway!

I play on the client download, and this was my 1st occurence of this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I got it a lot in one particular game. Didn't seem to affect much other than get in the way a little.