Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Jovai: Which would be those tweakles on your opinion?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, I mean just from the debate going back and forth. It could have been worded better. I have been playing with slightly different comps, and it's a really, really solid approach. I meant the little stuff like +1 Defender -1 Jasmine tweaks. I'm not really sure what is 100% optimal, but it's really really solid play. I find him fairing rather well against Eladwen. Dark Claw right now is kind of a pain in the ass though. Though I imagine that will change come 1.24.

I'll tell you what i do like is running 1 War Banner. Seems to be plenty with you probably running into it mid game. I also find crippling blow generally more useful mid game as well, but that could be just me.

Seems the 3x Crippling Blow, 3 x Valiant Defender, 1 x War Banner, 1 x Enrage is good

Now ally comp you can mess with a bit.

Agree with you, but since Aeon really bothers me, Im using 4 Crippin Blow and 0 War Banner.
    Not sure about the Enrage.
    Taste my blade!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Farathil, I believe this is what you arrived at? It's what I am using. I LOVE it. It's fun like the old Weenie decks from MtG. Very fun, and it's not Eladwen. I did lose terrible to a 32 card Banebow deck earlier though. He HBMed me 3 times in a row, while going first. I'm not sure there's much you can do with that kind of resource destruction.

1x Boris

4x Sandra
    4x Blake
    3x Aeon
    3x Aldon
    3x Jasmine

4x Valiant Defender
    3x Blood Frenzy
    3x Crippling Blow
    1x Warbanner
    1x Enrage

@Jovai Im not a Aeon hater, but I think he don't belong here. But Ill test more of then.
    I suggested the Special Delivery in the other thread because I NEED some direct damage! And theres no jasmine or Aeon that actually finishes the game properly, he needs some help to do it, and thats where he fails, but hey, most of the Eladwen decks uses 4, why not give it a try?
    Taste my blade!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meh, I can't tell you how to play your deck. If Special Delivery makes you happy, run it.